Poster in the Iron Mask

They may also get some ideas on how to use our products.
polyedit2000
Site Admin

Poster in the Iron Mask

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:36 pm

Hello, I want to prototype a forum game. Here's how I think it goes.

-The first poster of each page is the "ruler".

-The next poster will disguise themselves as the ruler and dispose of them. Examples include shooting out of a cannon, Hawaii trips, and iron masks.

-The next poster will disguise themselves as the ruler and dispose of them. Escape is optional. This repeats until...

-The poster who ends up being the first poster of a new page is automatically the new ruler, and all disguises are shed.

Here's an example:

Skitts- I'm starting this topic. I have silver hair and like magical girls.
Aka Moro (wearing silver wig). I'm Skitts. Had to take out the trash.
Aleya (silver wig and brown paint skin). Yay, I'm Skitts! Please ignore my pillow!
Diamont (brown paint, silver dye). This is Skitts. I'm all happy and such. Had to pay for a buffet.
Skitts (Tanned, red clothes). I'm Skitts. Heard about the rocket launch?

---

Alright, Skitts will start the first round. She has silver hair, teal eyes, and usually wears blue. She seems to be a fan of magical girls, which splits into a love for cosplay and magic.

If you're confused by the example, you can use the "you are masked, I am the real Skitts" method. Just remember that you're assuming the previous poster is Skitts, so if there are any extra features for that character, that must be "Skitts"'s features.

Also, I am wondering if I should let the first poster of each page add a new rule for each page, like "first word must start with P". I'll leave that up to the person who actually gets the first post of the next page. Anyway, let's try this game out.

YueAyasegawa

Re: Poster in the Iron Mask

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:26 am

(so do i have to start my post now with p? im a bit confused in that regard. As far i understand, i should pretend to be the person that previously to me posted, and i should dispose of sad person in the same post - or am i getting something wrong?)

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:21 pm

(No, there's no rules for posts now. No P. Anyway, you're correct that I want the replacement and disposal in the same post. It's like the classic story of the Man in the Iron Mask, where the fake prince replaces the real prince.

So for example, say you decide to lock Skitts in the closet, then disguise yourself as Skitts.

But if Flashlight decides to join in, he'll lock you away but then he'll had to dress up as "Skitts", or to be more accurate, as your interpretation of Skitts. And if Stalker joins in, he'll get rid of Flashlight and dress up as Flash's interpretation of Skitts. It's like a telephone game of sorts.

Also, it's okay to use multiple characters (even from games and anime) just to make the game more interesting.)

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:10 am

OOC: Well, lets give it a go then.
-------------------------------------------

Rena slowly broke into Skitts house, finding her prey quite easily indeed. Disguised in a tan bodystocking she came up behind Skitts and pressed. She did quick to encase her in a pantyhose layer and naturally to bind her legs and arms and gag her as well. Following up she brought Skitts to the closet to hide her in there.
As her work was done, she was finally ready to given their love for cosplay, She was already prepared with a cosplay from zelda in breath of the wild to not seem suspicious, given that her jacket was fully blue.She had put on a silver wig and put on contact lenses as well, sitting in her preys chair while looking through cosplay magazines. She herself had a thing for rubber on the other hand.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:31 am

While Skitts was reading magazines, Diamont tossed a vial of synthetic slime at her. The slime quickly enshrouded her head and arms in black, becoming a seamless hooded straitjacket. Just to make sure Skitts couldn't do anything, Diamont put Skitts into a trunk and locked it.

Diamont had long hair, so a wig wasn't an option. However, the cosplay magazines gave her an idea: One silver dye later and she was one of the blue-uniformed attendants from the Persona series. Granted, she had to use a slime to create the costume which made the uniform look rubber, plus she had thick eyebrows. Diamont was hesitant about removing them, though.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:49 am

Sara enjoyed her opponents gaze as she appeared behind her watching her costumed appearance with a smug smile on her face. She creeped up slowly and then put a geisha like mask on top of her face. Which did its job on its own. She nodded gleffully, watching the latex cover Skitts skin fully, making her a latex cosplay doll. Sara know that she was loose on time, given that her prey was surrounded by heavy guards, which is why she grabbed the same outfit that Skitts had ,drew a bit more thicker eyebrows on to herselff and to put it all on point she also tried to put on contancts. To her dismay, only one of the matching contact lenses was in the package- so she decided to improvise by putting on an eye patch on the wrong coloured eye. Her work now being done, she went back to sit down and then started massaging her legs as those started to ache a bit. As her figure is a bit more well proportioned then Skitts, she had to put herself into an oufit of smaller smize, which unfortunately meant other problems as well.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:56 pm

Aka Moro managed to chloroform Skitts, then she bound her in a hogtie and wrapped her whole head in tape until only nose remained.

Figuring Skitts was cosplaying, Aka Moro put on an eyepatch and blushed as she put on a small uniform. However, Aka Moro had a dark tan and it would take too long to disguise herself with the right tone. Thankfully, one of their friends left a tub of chocolate, so Aka Moro splashed some on herself, hopefully to convince others that "Skitts" was doing a chocolate cosplay.

Return to “Window Shopping (Forum Games)”