Muckley's Museum of Mysteries

They are free to try them out before they buy them.
ario120987

Re: Muckley's Museum of Mysteries

Postby ario120987 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:35 pm

Marie was curious of the exhibits on the second floor, since she did not get a chance to see them before. she hadn't even really thought about those exhibits till now. she decided to First head to the Royal Furniture exhibit to see what it was about.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:17 pm

"Hey..!" Sapphire said. "Why would I treat any girl like that? It's like treating Shantae like she's Bubsy the Bobcat; you just don't do that..!"

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:05 pm

"Sadly, human history is full of inhumane acts that we could call wrong, but accepted as life back then. As another example, there was a queen in Egypt that took on many female lovers and entombed them in her pyramid, though there were rumors that she made them immortal. However, her actions did result in less children born due to the shift in male-female ratio, especially when males left due to being treated as third-class citizens. By the time the queen was succeeded by her 'wife', there weren't enough subjects to keep that kingdom alive."

The guide shook her head and looked at Sapphire. "Whatever fact we have can't tell if that queen was very charismatic or if she grabbed whoever caught her interest, but the fact remains that she took slaves that resulted in the fall of her kingdom. Can you honestly say she's a good person?"

---

The Royal Furniture seems to designed with two and a half concepts. The most obvious concepts were the plush and fancy beds and chairs. The second were furniture shaped like women and the half were restraints for similar reasons. In this virtual space, Marie noticed that most furniture had two options, to SIT on them or to USE them (some furniture need to be USED first in their design).

At this point, Sophie and Marie noticed a new prompt:

Players with similar interests nearby.
Would you like to form a party?

---

The cocoon began to stir, though she does wiggle around, but it seems she can't stretch the rubber. Despite this, it seems she calmed down for the rest of the journey.

As soon as Hannah came back, though, the guide snapped a collar around the blonde's neck, though the blonde remained in her cocoon. Then Hannah realized she was walking towards a big box in the back. "Yeah, so I decided that I only need to display one Slavex suit. I haven't decided what to do with the extras, but I'm sure I'll come up with something. You two make yourselves at home."

Hannah was forced to put the girl in the box, then she stepped in to fill the other half. Hannah's limbs melted into her body, then the guide closed the lid over them.

...Hannah found herself standing in the museum again. The fact that she sees words in front of her was off...

Welcome to the Muckley Virtual Experience
Enter to explore
Exit to return to reality

A person with similar interest is nearby.
Create party?

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:10 pm

Marie looked curiously at the words in front of her. It reminded her of a friend request in an MMO. Curious to meet this person, the feline nodded and declared, "I wish to form a party!"

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:20 pm

Hannah nodded to her mistress as she moaned into her gag, slipping the cocooned blonde into her side of the box, which fit her body perfectly like that inside padding was practically made for her before leaning into her own side, shuddering as her arms and legs where pulled against her body until Hannah and the blonde where almost a perfect replica of each other, save for their colors and hair as her vision faded black, as the lid was lowered and sealed on the box she felt like she was being pulled away, just barely able to notice her mistress say something before laughing as the box felt like it was moving.

Hannah gasped in surprise sitting up as she looked around frantically, her eyes wide as she scanned over the museum in shock "h how..? i w was just with mistre- t the guide! w why am i calling her t the guide?" she stutter out in confusion and shock, it seems though that what ever that the guide had turned on with out her know was still affecting her mentally. snapping out of her confused ranting as she tried to reason with herself, she jumped back slightly as the text started to appear in front of her "...vr" she mumbled in amazement as she scanned over the words, strange exit was grey out, like it wasnt an option, shrugging it off, she reached out touch enter "y yes i would like to enter and s start a party"

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:19 am

"I bet whoever she was, she must've had a hard time." Sapphire replied.

Ellody chuckled when she heard the guide's statement.

"What? What's so funny?"

"Nothing... It's just... She was talking about you, you dummy!" Ellody then burst into laughter.

"Hey! I'll have you know; my town survived long after my former mistress; Hylia, died of a heart attack at 52! People just claimed otherwise because my friend Nuwarrah, who was a prime example of a girl becoming immortal from my tactics, was part of some mummy trading business that eventually landed her in some kinky mansion in Virginia. Nuwarrah wasn't freed until some girl named Mallory Nichols discovered her body last Halloween. Did I mention that I was born in 1517 BC? Yeah, I was 30 when I was mummified. The Romans would not have taken Egypt for another 1457 years after my mummification." Sapphire then pouted.

((By the way, the Virginia mansion itself is not part of this forum, but rather part of a Skype roleplay I had with Chrome933.))

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:21 am

Searching...Waiting for response...Player found.
Enabling Online Mode.

Marie noticed a subtle shift in the resin Gallery. There were more avatars in the gallery, and some of the furniture changed now that they were occupied. This did mean that most of the furniture now had feminine curves.

In front of her was a woman with long black hair sitting on a throne (that wasn't USED). What set her apart was the blue arrow above her head and the name DIAMONT. Apparently, it worked both ways as the woman stared at Marie.

"So this is what it does...Marie. Well, I was expecting someone else, but I can't complain. So, what do we do now?"

---

Searching...Player found.
Enabling Online Mode.

A girl materialized next to Hannah, who was looking around with awe. It didn't take long for Hannah to realize that ALEYA was the girl she just cocooned earlier.

"I got abducted by aliens and then I wake up in a game. Wow, I didn't think museums could be cool!" Aleya turned her attention to Hannah. "So, um, what do we do now?"

---

The guide blinked. "Huh, my horoscope did say I would surpass my boss's fame one day, but I didn't think I'd actually meet the real Sapphire."

The guide shuffled her feet around, not sure where to go from there. "So...since we're in this exhibit, where there any special furniture in your time?"

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:23 pm

"Hmmm..." Sapphire thought for a moment. "Well, I do know that my family had lounge chairs here and there when I was in power, not to mention the Pharaoh's throne."

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:45 pm

"Well, considering your reaction to the furniture in this gallery, I'm not sure if they'll be eye-catching enough." The guide pondered. "In fact, if you're not comfortable in this exhibit, should we go to another one?"

bond56

Postby bond56 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:53 pm

Hannah blushed slightly as she smiled awkwardly, rubbing the back of her head "y yeah a aliens, c cool" she chuckles fidgeting in place as she looks around the vr museum once more in awe at how prefect a replica it is, just noticing her own name floating above her head much like Aleya's is. "I i guess we j just e explore? pass t the time in here? w while w we wait f for the mist- aliens or w whatever n need us or a at least r release us?" she mumbles, fumbling over her owns words, squeaking in surprise, jumping slightly as she accidentally opens a menu when she taps her wrist.

blushing in embarrassment, Hannah starts to curiously scroll through the menu, Looking over a few of the options, from settings and friends, to status, profile, server, ... classes?, and more . "... where not on a public server, or even the museums servers" Hannah mumbles curiously before closing the menu and turning to Aleya, "is there anything y you wanna do? o or see?"

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:41 pm

"Hmmm..." Aleya drooled. "I heard that was a candy land exhibit here. It's edible, right?"

bond56

Postby bond56 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:36 pm

"i believe so, but this isn- nevermind" Hannah giggled softly as she shook her head, before she stepped to the side "I'm not sure where the exhibit is, so... after you mademoiselle I, princess bubblegum will gladly show you the candy kingdom" she hums out playfully, getting a bit more comfortable as she tries to lighten the mood, gesturing towards the exhibit

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:28 pm

"Oh! I guess we are able to explore the exhibit together, it's nice to meet you, Diamont." She said, nodding to the woman sitting on the chair. As the room seemed to fill with more people apparently in the exhibit, Marie saw some of the chairs filled by women. Marie looked curiously at the chairs that were clearly being used, her tail flicking in excitement. She also noticed that Diamont's chair was empty.

"If you don't mind me asking, who were you waiting for?"

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:49 pm

"Doesn't matter." Diamont got up and walked towards Marie. She noticed that the furry was looking towards the chair. She realized that Marie was looking at the throne. "Knock yourself out. I'll wait a bit more before coming to a decision."

---

Hannah and Aleya eventually reached the exhibit on the second floor. Despite the name, Candyland was rather drab. The exhibit mainly showed off sweets or machines,though when Aleya grabbed a bonbon, she pouted as she grabbed another one. "It was a lie..."

Neveretheless, the candy looked interesting enough for Aleya. Some of the bonbons looked delicious, but there were some candies like marshmallows and chocolate paint that were created for playtime with adults, then there were some chocolate statues and human-shaped lollipops. "Hm, if we get our taste buds back, which ones of these do you think will be tasty?"

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:23 pm

"Thanks!" Marie replied, walking up to the chair. She thought Diamont's words were a bit strange 'A decision of what?' bit that thought was soon pushed out of her mind as she examined the throne. Seeing the other furniture in the exhibit, Marie guessed that Sit was for sitting as if it were a regular chair. However, USE would probably lock someone into the furniture.

Marie gulped, licking her lips with excitement. Her tail flicked anxiously back and forth, enamored with the idea of being trapped as furniture. Without thinking, she reached out to USE the chair.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:57 pm

Hannah sighed in sympathy, smiling sadly as she patted Aleya reassuringly "I'm sorry, maybe there is a setting for taste? if not them I'm sure where we are being taken will have amazing treats and food" she hums looking over some of the candy displays and machines, humming thought "I'm sure they all taste good, though if i had to chose ... I say ether those" she hums gesturing to the candy that was created for playtime with adults "or those" she continues, turning her attention to the delectable candy statues ".. and im sure these machines can make plenty more candy" she finishes as she unknowingly leans onto one of the entry conveyor belt for a gum machine

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:17 pm

Sophie scratched her head imaginary as she didnt feel much sensation when she would touch her virtual head. She didnt know much why and giggled, returning her thoughts back to the furniture in front of her. She awed at it and wanted to touch it, seeing as the curvy form really related to a normal female. ,,This is such a strange and wonderful place, i wonder if this furniture was also made of visitors themselves, did they apply to this? hm...'' She saw a strange message pop up , asking to party up with somebody.
,,Well, im a resin model outside - can only be more fun with 2 people in the mix.'' She applied to say ,,Yes'' to the invitation.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:23 pm

"I think that would be a good idea," Sapphire replied.
"Let's try... Punishment Square," Ellody said, looking at her brochure.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:52 am

The chair seems to open up and swallow Marie, and just as quick as it closed up, the chair had already changed shape. The most obvious was the metal head of Marie on top of the throne, almost smiling. With that face in place, Diamont had no problem spotting the two round pads on the chair or the engraving of arms and legs on the chairs...arms and legs.

Diamont leaned back into the chair, shifting against the boob pads on her shoulders. "Surprisingly comfy. Hm?"

Player found

Sophie loaded up in front of Diamont. "So I suppose the three of us have similar interests, then."

---

The machine gulped up Hannah rather quickly, chugged a bit, then spat out a pink ball. Actually, the ball was hollow with a thick layer, and as Aleya pinched it, it was still malleable. With the lighting, Aleya could see a silhouette of Hannah sitting in there.

"Squishy."

---

The Punishment Square was an exhibit that made an example on criminals and intruders. That name was true for a majority of the devices here, from stocks to bodybags on posts to hollow statues. They were all devices made to display their captives.

Oh, wait, some of the devices like vacbeds and pillars were on the other side and meant for indoors, probably punishments for maids.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:15 pm

Sophie giggled as she appeared in front of Diamond. ,,Sheesh, this teleportation system is kinda weird to experience for real, or at least somewhat real as i know this is VR.'' she mentioned and then surprised turned back.
,,Ah hey! I suppose it is as such, who are you?' she said, answering to her opponents mention.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:23 pm

"Diamont." The woman pointed to the name above her own head. "And you must be Sophie."

Diamont stood up and made her way to Sophie, but turned and looked at her throne. "Hm, coming out?"

bond56

Postby bond56 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:27 pm

Hannah squeaked in surprise as she tumbled to her side, getting pulled into the machine. grunting and yelling as she was processed through the machines, her struggles become more and more quiet as it went on, practically muffled into silents before she was spat out, "uuugh..." she groaned dizzily as she rubbed the back of her head, looking around the enclosed space she was in "..well it looks good at least" she chuckled out awkwardly as she looked up at Aleya, noticing her through the pink ball once she started to pinch it "any way you could help me out?" she muses as she fidgeted around, before pushing against the top of the ball as she tried to stand up

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:40 pm

Marie squeaked as she felt herself pulled into the chair. Her body became stiff and rigid unable to move, but she was still able to feel as she felt Diamont against her "pads." Marie would have groaned at the sensation if she wasn't frozen in place. The most she could do was make a gentle creaking. Marie could still see at least watching Sophie approach. Marie felt odd, feeling almost as if as if she was naked and on display. She would have blushed... if chairs could. As Sophie approached the chair creaked quietly in response to Diamonts question.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:43 am

Aleya saw a lump wiggle out of the top of the ball, which seems to form around Hannah's head. Though the ball bounced back, Hannah's head was still there. She poked it.

Then she figured the best way was to chew the gum starting at her ponytail.

---

"Hm, I figured. Thankfully I did ask the help desk downstairs and this is what they say about these exhibits:" Diamont searched behind the chair for a switch. "All the displays have a minimum holding time before a prompt comes up, but each item also has a release prompt that can be accessed by a second player. Some are far easier than their real counterparts but..."

Diamont flicked a knob, which cased the throne to open up and spit out Marie. "It helps that the popup shows up."

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:01 pm

"Well, I can understand the stocks and the branks, clearly, but... What's with the bodybag and all that?" Ellody asked.
"You're asking that near a girl who wrapped ladies up as criminal punishment back in her day," Sapphire responded.
"Still..."

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:05 pm

Hannah gasp as her head pushed through the gum a bit only to squeak in surprise as it held her head tightly in place, muffling her hearing, and blinding her as her lips where practically glued shut with the gum, "mmphh" she grunted, grabbing and pulling at the gum around her neck as she tried to pull her head free, pushing against the top of the gum only to squeal in surprise as she felt a bit of Aleya's saliva drip down her neck as she started to chew the gum, it squished under her teeth burying and surrounding my hair, sticking to every strand, coating her hair in gum. though her ponytail hung free from the lump that is her head, it seem Aleya's chewing was causing the gum to stick to her more, molding it to her body
Last edited by bond56 on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:17 pm

Marie was unceremoniously dumped onto the floor with a thump. Her virtual self didn't feel any pain as she straightened herself and stood up. Marie turned to Sophie and formally introduced herself, "Nice to meet you Sophie" She turned to Diamont and added, "Thanks."

She looked over at the rest of the exhibit, then at the other two girls and asked, "What do you girls want to do next?"

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:24 pm

Sophie looked confused at Diamont and a bit of shock started to mix into it as well ,,How do you know my name? '' she answered and then looked as the chair turned back into a female person. She giggled in awe and thought to herself ,,this is amazing!'' She nodded once rightfully and introduced herself ,,hi, my name is sophie. and well i dont know..i just arrived here - my real body is a resin model.''

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:29 pm

Diamont stared at the name about Sophie's head and pointed above her own. She shrugged and turned her attention to Marie. "To be honest, I was seeing all these functions work. Though I suppose having 'partners' would be beneficial for my stay here."

Diamont started to head out of the exhibit. "You girls go ahead and play. I'll explore this virtual space more. I believe there were extra buttons in the elevator..."

---

Aleya spat out the glob of gum and tried to roll Hannah over. Tried. Apparently, the bottom of the ball stuck to the floor, and Aleya had caused that part to rip. It did leave a hole on the bottom, but it was also making the gum deflate.

---

"Well, if you notice, the stocks and bodybags are designed so that the criminal can only be released with outside help, namely the ones in charge of their punishment. Even if the criminal can slip out of the internal sleeves, they would not be able to remove the straps outside. True the other way around, that if allies manage to grab the criminal, said criminal can't be freed immediately." The guide pointed out. "Also, this punishment does look like hanging from afar, so it gives out a message that a death penalty is one step away from regular crime."

The guide slapped her head. "Ah, I forgot to ask earlier, but do you want to interact with these exhibits?"

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:42 pm

"Are there guidelines against doing so?" Ellody replied.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:00 pm

Hannah gasp in surprise, feeling the fresh air against her leg as she switches her focus from pulling her head free, reaching down to the opening only t get cut off as the gum deflates faster then she anticipated, pinning her arms to her side as it slowly pulls her legs together, acting like an air tight hobble skirt, with only her feet free and her gum braided hair swinging behind her as she pulled her mouth open as best as she could, trying to create an opening from her side as she pulls the gum into her mouth with her tongue, chewing away at it form her side "mmmmph~<3" she moans softly as the gum tightly hugged her breasts

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:43 pm

The guide shook her head. "Muckley felt that history should be experienced firsthand, even though the museum took that stance a few years later. Don't worry, the displays are either very tough or very good replicas. And you did experience the 'punishment' for tampering with a fish wrapper."

The guide look for a ladder. The bodybag in question was made to be entered from the back, using both lace and belt to secure its victim. The only other opening was on the front, only big enough to show off the eyes and nose. The bag itself hung from the top of the head to the hanging part of the post.

---

"Han, are you okay?" Aleya took a look at Hannah's new form. She decided to help stand the girl up. Amazingly, Hannah had no trouble keeping her balance, probably a limitation of the VR engine.

"Should I continue getting your out, or..." Aleya looked at the machines. "Maybe if we put you in the machine again, it could reverse your thingy, or we could continue looking at the other stuff..."

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:55 pm

"Well, I suppose I'll try the bodybag out." Ellody blushed. "Hold on to these, Sapphire." Ellody gave her glasses to Sapphire. Ellody then approached the bodybag. Upon stopping next to it, Ellody then asked... "A little help?"

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:19 pm

"mmphhhhhmm" Hannah moaned into her gag, it seems her struggled to free her mouth only succeeded in filling it the brim with gum, practically muting her as she nodded in understanding with Aleya doing her best to show she was fine and totally not enjoying her situation as her pussy dripped with excitement, soaking the gum as she gesturing to where she believed the machine was.

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:43 am

Marie nodded to diamont and then turn to Sophie. Its very fun exploring the exhibits with another person. I'd like to give you whatever you want if that's okay?"

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:20 pm

Sophie looked rather confused, watching the weird woman turn beside her andd go into the elevator. She just sighed and nodded ,, Well okay the''
Sophie then turned her attention to Marie and smiled happy ,,Im not sure what do you want to give me, but sure - lets go take a look around together.''

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:52 pm

((OOC: That was meant to say "go wherever you want"... sorry.. ^^'))

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:43 pm

The guide returned with a step ladder. It was easy to get Ellody, even easier to lace the cord through the eyelets in the back and then secure the buckles over the lacing with key locks. Only Ellody's eyes remain uncovered.

"Now, there are a few variations to the bodybag punishment. In some coastal areas, leather bodybags are soaked so that they would stiffen and shrink as they dry up." The guide tugged on a loop at Ellody's toes. "This bag has an extra loop on the bottom. Some punishments would have the criminal hanging upside-down. Sometimes, they would chain a heavy weight here to limit their range of movement. As technology progressed over time, so did the punishment. Winches made it easier to hoist those bags from the ground even higher, and bodybags gained tougher materials."

The guide turned to Sapphire. "Would you like to continue the tour?"

---

"Okay." Aleya hefted Hannah and tossed her into the gum machine...but tripped on the wad she spat out earlier, sending the two of them into the machine.

Out popped one ball, though inside that ball, two girls were cramped in that space. "Oops. So...how do we get out?"

---

With Diamont going up a floor, that left Sophie and Marie to do their own business and 12 exhibits to check up on.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:13 pm

"Hold on." Sapphire put Ellody's glasses back on Ellody. "Sure. We can continue on."

Ellody squirmed a little in the sack; it seems the material held quite firm even for a replica. It was an interesting, albeit impractical way, to punish criminals.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:20 pm

"mmmph" Hannah squeaked in surprise, feeling Aleya crash into her, sending both of them into the machine as her gum dress stuck them together like glue before the where sealed away inside another blob of gum, their breasts mashed together as Hannah blushed heavily, squirming and fidgeting in the tight ball of gum, she shurgged to Aleya question kicking and squirming against the gum

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:30 pm

"I got an idea!" Aleya simply stretched her limbs. Surprisingly, this was the closest she can get to being free as the gum shrank around her limbs, putting her in something like a full bodysuit. The image wasn't flawless as Hannah was curled up in what looked like a round stomach, which Aleya poked gingerly. Aleya at least managed to pull some gum off her own face.

"Heh, I ate you." Aleya joked, playing with her "belly". "Um, do you want to get out now?"

---

"Very well. Let me start the VR program so that she doesn't get bored." The guide placed a blindfold over Ellody's eyes, which completed the bodybag. Her view shifted to the entrance of the museum, free of restraints. The words in front of her gave her a big clue that she wasn't in the real world anymore.

Welcome to the Muckley Virtual Experience
Enter to explore the museum
Exit to return to reality

-

The guide showed Sapphire some of the pieces in this exhibit. Some were a bit strange like a horse-mount that was a T-shaped stand, except that one end of the top part had a leather face in it. Others were more modern like an ATM booth that would eventually bag its victim if they kept entering the wrong code. Some punishments were also simple costumes and ropes, though with how the witch was riding the broom, they were still humiliating. The guide also figured that Sapphire was a mummification enthusiast, so she did point out some mummification-related public punishments.

"This punishment is quick for beach-side punishment, usually when someone makes a huge ruckus on the beach. The criminal is wrapped to a pole, in either plastic or rubber, which will tighten when the sun is up. And over there is a fake wall for 'hunts'." She pointed to a plaque at head level. "The owner of that wall turns dresses some of their guests and maids in animal uniforms. They also wrap up their captures to minimize their chance of escaping afterwards. And next to it, you'll also see that there are a few cases others use to secure their mummified prisoners even if some of them hide the occupants' identities. Do you still want to learn more?"

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:42 pm

"Yeah. Like, for starters, what's with the cases?" Sapphire replied. "I mean back when I lived in Egypt, which took up parts of both of today's Egypt and Sudan, it was ill practice to hide a mummy's identity. I would know, my tomb is in Sudan."

bond56

Postby bond56 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:33 pm

Hannah squeaked in surprise as Aleya stretched her limbs and the ball of gum shrinks around us, nearly vacuum sealing Hannah to Aleya stomached, the gum cocoon Hannah was in under the ball to make her invisible to anyone looking, smoothing out the gum suit as it stuck her to Aleya, making it look like she was ether pregnant or eat allot of food, grunting she squirmed and wiggled in her new prison nodding to Aleya, though it was hard to tell what she was doing under all the gum

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:32 pm

The guide paused in front of a coffin that looked plan and round if not for the large stone breasts standing out. "Sadly, reasons for tradition are sometimes lost in the annals of history. Though not all cases are like that."

To demonstrate her point, she motioned to two other coffins on the wall. One was a clear plexiglass fitted and bolted to the wall, already holding one black mummy inside. Another was a metal coffin, though a naked woman was drawn on the front, and it sounds occupied probably by the same face. The guide turned to Sapphire. "Speaking of which, did you have any public punishments, or were your laws enforced behind walls?"

---

"Hm..." Aleya shoved Hannah down a bit, then spied a white stick. She plopped the mass of Hannah onto the stick, then walked away as much as she could. She and Hannah managed to separate, though a stretched part kept the two connected even with their growing dista-SNAP!

bond56

Postby bond56 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:16 pm

the stick snapped in half as Hannah and Aleya where pulled back together. "mmph!" Hannah squealed as they where slammed together, the gum practically fixing itself as they meet, thankfully because they where in vr they didn't feel anything, save for the broken off part of the stick as the sheer force of the hit merged Hannahs gum cocoon completely to Aleya's gum body suit, causing Hannah to stick painfully thick to aleya
Last edited by bond56 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:03 pm

Sapphire then thought for a bit. "Hmm... That depends on how severe the crime is... Like, if its really bad like an assassination on my life, then its behind the walls... If its something petty, then yea, a public punishment would be bestowed upon the criminal just to show that any kind of tomfoolery wouldn't be tolerated."

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:45 pm

"Hm... I remember something about pirates on the first floor? That sounds interesting, would you want to check it out?" Marie ask turning her head to Sophie. she had remember seeing it when she first arrived haven't thought about it much till now.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:48 pm

The impact caused Aleya to slam into a wall back-first, sticking her there. Aleya wiggled, though it seems she's stuck there plenty. "I'm stuck. Is there some sort of unstuck button?"

Release?

That prompt came up for Hannah. Aleya might have noticed it too, but with how she was shuffling, probably didn't have an idea how to use it.

---

"I see. You are certainly a wise ruler." The guide concluded. "What kind of public punishments, though? There wouldn't be much material in ancient Egypt, though a number of 'modern' restraints was said to show up in your time."

"Anyway, that is the majority of the displays here. Is there anything else you want to see?"

---

The Age of Piracy was rather interesting. This was an age of rum and wenches, with plenty of mermaid masts.

However, it seems that this was also an age of treasure...cursed treasure to be exact. Some pirates fell to the curse, others compromised and even profited from them. And some treasures weren't cursed but they still have some difficult obstacles in the way. Thankfully, it seems all the displays didn't actually used cursed items, just well-crafted replicas.

That does separate the exhibit into two parts: "cursed" and uncursed ships, and obstacles like sirens and giant clams.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:00 pm

"mphh?" Hannah blinked in surprise upon seeing the button appear, squirming a bit in her gum cocoon she nods, touching it with her forehead as she wiggles and worms in the gum, blushing heavily

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:34 pm

That seemed to work as the gum disappeared, letting Aleya and Hannah free...and fall to the ground.

"Wow, that was something." Aleya sat up and brushed her clothes. "So what next?"

Return to “Product Testing (Roleplay)”