Village of Vile Liege

They are free to try them out before they buy them.
YueAyasegawa

Re: Village of Vile Liege

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:24 pm

,,I ..cant use my lance then..'' she repeeated and sighed, trying to realise the resounding silence following afterwards of that fact. While adventuring , she seemed quite naked without a lance but in the end Aka Moro was right, dying wasnt an option there. She looked up to him and nodded
,,Okay, i'll just bring a broom then.'' she said before heading of to her house. She looked in the storage and took an old, yet durable broom before she went of to the farm to meet Aka Moro.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:33 pm

Wark!

It seems that Aka Moro elected to use a whistle to call a Chocobo over. There would be enough room on the saddle for two riders, and Aka Moro got on. "Aleya, if we don't come back, just point the heroes in our direction."

"Okay!" Aleya seems to be feeling better. She clapped Nitocris on the shoulders. "You two take care of yourself, okay? Don't worry, I'll watch over the farm!"

With that detail taken care of, Aka Moro and Nitocris sped off into the wilds. They did stop in front of a forest, but only because the Chocobo didn't want to go further. It was natural that they would avoid dangerous places, which usually meant dungeons. "This is the Chocobo's Nest. Even if they're supposed to only capture us, we should still tread carefully."

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:34 pm

Hannah sighed in relief, feeling the pills dissolve inside of her as her holes snapped back, squeaking as they set back into place. Nodding, she pouts slightly, already missing the full feeling as her lust got the better of her. she rubbed her tights together needily, Happily and lustly playing with the idea of being sealed in this form, causing her to shake her head at her offer of cutting down the healing time as she gestured to one if her guest bedrooms in a sign of thanks, that she could stay here and continue her practicing if she wished

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:39 pm

"Thanks, but I should check on Dirk. Don't worry, I'll take your offer if we come back." Ana left the house.

Half a hour passed, and Hannah felt the magic undo itself as her arms grew back and everything went to normal. Even her clothes returned to normal.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:14 pm

Hannah sighed, shuddering as she shifted back, stretching her arms before she slipped one hand into her panties as she sat down, her free hand sloping under her shirt as she massaged her breast "what's the chances of getting the same form twice" she chuckled to herself moaning as her nipples harden under her touch, still rather lustful from being trapped as the doll "I'm sure the the others wouldn't mind having a town 'doll', well I'm sure Duskre wouldn't mind a pet doll, maybe" she continued, moaning out softly, as she quickly finished herself off. blushing, she gets up quickly cleaning herself off before slipping out of her house, locking the door behind her as she makes her way to her shop, checking if she had any customers, while also grabbing another Dollify Potion, before slipping into the back of the weapon/armor shop to see if they had anything like she did.
Last edited by bond56 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:35 am, edited 5 times in total.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:26 pm

"Oh you gotta be friggin' kidding me," An annoyed Dawn said as soon as she finished the letter. "How am I supposed to grind now? Not only is the east side of this continent harsher, but I'm pretty sure Duskre's just trying to throw me at stronger monsters by having me go Eastward..."

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:44 am

She shuddered slightly, feeling quite useless without the protection of her trusty lance as she approached the farm. Nitocris sighed slightly and then held her hand on her chest, fealing how her heart started to beat faster. Despite how often she had been peril, what was so different now, that made her feel this excitement.
It seemed that she had a thing for those helpless situation, something which she couldnt describe yet, since she had never any use for it.
She was surprised and gasped, feeling the claps of encouragement on her back, which made her jump.she giggled and nodded with a silent smile before she headed of.
Having arrived at the nest afterwards. Nitocris blushed and pondered ,,Okay... so.. why are we su..supposed to get captured again? And what.. awaits us? "
She carefully stepped forward closer, trying to get a look on the dungeon.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:42 am

Aka Moro turned and stared at Nitocris. "I prefer we don't, but I know it's a possibility. If Duskre already got here, we only have to face some Spiny-"

Two needles flew at the girls. One of them definitely hit Aka Moro, who slumped over and couldn't move. The other one flew at Nitocris. Several lines of silk also lashed out, some latching onto Aka Moro and pulling her into the forest. If Nitocris was hit by silk or needle, that was her fate as well.

---

"Of course not." Duskre popped in temporarily next to Dawn. "But really, I don't want you to accidentally get death'd by bugs and share your coffin with them. I wouldn't want you to face any Synthon soldiers either, but at least there shouldn't be any problems with their port...except for not allowing other people in, but at least it's fixable with fists."

"Anyway, since there are heroes coming here and there, it might be better to join one of them. At least then, I won't have to worry if your coffin is out there all alone, plus they will have to level up if they want to properly move on. Anyway, there's some things I want to check up on before I go, so see ya." Duskre flew further into town.

---

Before Hannah could explore the armor shop, Duskre made herself known. "There you are. And...Angela, was it?"

"What's up, boss lady?" Angela(?) greeted.

"Oh, when we shipped out the supplies, there were a few boxes that weren't supposed to come here." Duskre flew to the back of the shop, then came back out after a glow faded. "That takes care of the armor shop. Ah, good timing, Hannah. I was going to check the Item Shop next. Would you like to come with me?"

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:51 am

"You do realize that I obliterated two Level 36 spiders on my own, right?" Dawn replied. "It cost me a bit of poisoning, but I did it." Dawn held up the single full bottle of Spiny Juice and thorax she got.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:13 pm

"Yeah, mages rule." Skitts declared, having left the Church. She had a quick look at Dawn. "Though really, if you don't want anyone asking you to party, you probably want to change your social settings: It's on Public now."

For the record, there are other settings, though the private ones would be Solo, Invite Only, and Friends Only. "Er, you probably should rest to take care of that poison and HP first. I'd recommend using your own house since it's free. It can't take care of story-related illnesses, but looks like you have the standard fare."

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:18 pm

"My house is all the way in Canada. That's, like, an entire dimension away from here." Dawn had a deadpan expression at the time of this response.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:33 pm

"I mean the house in this village." Skitts deadpanned back. "Because if you could actually go back to your world, I'd be pretty impressed, and then I'll be pretty horrified if the poison started to work differently and kill you according to a Hero I worked with."

"But seriously, you should get yourself healed; I think that poison has a bit of Confuse in it, and I'm pretty sure you weren't this aggressive as a Hero."

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:51 pm

"Yeah. Perhaps you're right..." Dawn started to walk away. "I just had to deal with a lot of bull today."

Dawn went back to her house. As expected from a lowbie house, the house was little more than a one-floor cabin with white stone walls and a straw roof. After heading inside, Dawn went to her meager bed. Soon, Dawn fell asleep.

One RPG-Inspired Healing Jingle Later

Dawn woke up, full of health and empty in hallucinogenic poison. "Well, that'll certainly refresh my aura... I should probably take a quick look at everything I got..."

===

Name: Dawn
Class: Mage
Sub-Class: Aura/Ki User
Level: 9
EXP: 2400
Next Level: 576

Inventory
1x Spiny Juice
1x Empty Bottle
1x Spiny Thorax
1x Spiny Needle

Coffin Gallery (interpretation since apparently that's the game's gimmick)
Dawn's Coffin
Hannah's Coffin (unobtainable)
Nitocris' Coffin (unobtainable)
???
???
A ton of "???"s...

===

"Well, that should be it. Now then..." Dawn got out of bed. "I should probably face off against either the roper who tried to nab me, but first... A little visit to the brewery to deal with the inventory."

Dawn went to the brewery, hoping she'd get something out of her Spiny Spider stuff.

((And here's a Big Snuggie Slime: https://orig00.deviantart.net/baa5/f/2017/268/3/f/ebf5_fan_creation__big_snuggie_slime_by_flashlight237-dbojwlt.png ))

bond56

Postby bond56 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:20 pm

Hannah blinked in surprise, tilting her head curiously at Duskre as she enter the shop, looking between the two "hey duskre, Angela. whats up?" she hum curiously. leaning against the door frame as she listen to Duskre. paling slightly, she gulped watching Duskre enter the back of the story before quickly checking her Inv to make sure she had all the potions, hope she won't notice a miss bottle or two as she unconscious fiddled with the dollify potion. pouting once Duskre came back before playing it off "sure, though you got my interesting peaked, what was shipped here by accident? if you don't mind me asking" she hums as she lead Duskre to the back of her story, slipping the potions back where they were before Duskre could notice, except for the Dollify potion.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:51 pm

The closest thing to a Brewery was the Pub/Inn. Skitts and Demona were there. "Feeling better?"

They found out Dawn wanted to experiment with her loot. "Hm, that's a good idea. It'll be easier if you're a Cook or Alchemist, but you can ask anyone who has experience with that. Demona, what's your profession levels?"

"Good at cooking." Unlike Classes, Profession levels did not reset, which was how some retired heroes made their living. "I don't think anyone here's good with potions. Maybe that Hannah chick has an alchemy set in her shop. Anyway, I can make a Cactus Cooler out of that. Interested?"

((Why are you addicted to it? You even made a big bed out of it! Though...If there's artificial slimes like that, I known Synthon also works on synthetic slimes. Maybe they made cute ones?))

---

"Some goods for Succubi and female monsters. It's already sorted by shop type, so you probably have a few potions and Essences." Duskre checked the crate, humming. She drew a circle under it and it vanished. "That's all the stores. Well, Hannah, is there anything the town needs to run more smoothly?"

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:59 pm

,,Then we should probably be time i suppose, lets see for...oh?..'' Nitocris had a faint moment of reinizialisation of her old reflexes, yet it was nowhere near that good to begin with. It resulted in the projectile making a small cut against her skin as she felt a sudden grasp of tiredness flow over her. She felt weaky and wimpery and did her best to hold onto her conciciousness. It was already pretty much done for as she felt something warm grabbing her and pulling her into the forest while she couldnt do anything against it.
She held out her arm and tried to yell but her voice wouldnt come out as she fell down limp finally - passing out from the wound from before. ,,No..its a sleeping poison-i...'' and then her mind blanked out as well.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:02 pm

"Works for me." Dawn put a bag of gold labeled "1000 G," on the counter, then opened it. She pulled a bag labeled "100 G" and asked, "How much will it cost?"

bond56

Postby bond56 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:19 pm

Hannah sighed in relief, nodding in understanding as she gave a small smile "ah okay, sounds interesting sorta wish I got a look now" she hums, not noticing that the dollify potion she still had was sticking out of her pocket slightly, watching in interest as she drew the circle as Duskre worked. "Its running great so far, I haven't run into any troubles with that yet, other then the fact that we don't really have any continent or orientation like most towns do, my votes on a slavery town" she hums, mumbling the last part quietly, stretching her arms above her head only for her hand to catch the edge of the bottle, knocking it out of her pocket. quickly catching, she blushes heavily looking up at Duskre nervously, the bottles label obviously showing

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:15 pm

When Nitocris came to, it was to the motion of being spun around. As she rotated, she realized a few things: she was on a web that pinned her limbs but still held her up, a spider was spinning her around and building up another layer of silk that was beginning to cover her knees, there was a white cocoon shaped like a woman laying next to her, and a giant spider watched them, easily five times the size of the spider wrapping her.

---

Duskre rubbed her head. "Okay, I didn't tell you guys the problem and I don't want to use my teleport spell for a single bottle, so I'll let this pass for now. But really, I thought you humans like avoiding these kinds of things. Then again, Nitocris had been..."

Duskre made up her mind. "Alright, I'll check on everyone else. We can't do a slavery town in the normal sense, but if we hold a town meeting later, I'll tell you the options."

And Duskre flew off.

---

Demona whipped out a calculator. "Hm, the ingredients also require a Cocoa Nut and Sun Berries, so altogether, it's probably 300. However, we can drop the cost for your juice, and I can probably get some ingredients cheap from the trading post, so I can drop the price down to 150."

"You sure that's right?" Skitts had to ask.

"Considering this Food heals a bit of HP and MP and grants an Endurance buff, it's a pretty good dea-"

Duskre flew in. "Sorry for barging in, but I need your honest opinion: do you girls like getting tied up?"

Skitts and Demona blushed and sputtered, unable to get a straight answer out. They both turned to Dawn, planning to take her lead.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:45 pm

Hannah blinked, staring wide eye in shock at Duskre as she nodded slowly "t that's it? no punishment? nothing?" she mumbled, setting the potion down on a box next to her ".. well most people actually don't, some do. guess most people in this town do, so if you can check with everyone, i can get the message out about a town meeting tonight" she mumbles, shock still hanging in her voice. watching Duskre fly off sighing softly "no fun, well lets hope it goes through, heh I wounder if ana would want a doll~ heh or maybe Aka Moro would want one for the inn" before smacking herself, "bad Hannah, bad thoughts" she grumbles, as she grabs the potion once more, checking if it had any side effects as she leaves, heading towards the inn "...user can become addicted to doll form..."

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:23 pm

The only warning that Hannah missed before was that drinking the whole potion in one session would have a chance of her form not reverting after 30 minutes (in which case she was to grab a Succubus-level remedy to cure that).

It seems that Duskre was already at the inn, finding out Dawn, Skitts and Demona's tastes.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:57 pm

Hannah groaned, pouting at the first side effect, "thats why I can't keep these stupid thoughts out of my head" she mumbles as she continues to read label for any other side effects or warning. blushing at the second notable side effect, shuddering as she struggled to contain her thoughts. biting her lip she put the potion back into her inv, mumbling "later" as she enters the inn, "oh, hello again Duskre, Skitts, Demona. I'm guessing your asking them about ... that" she mumbles the last part quietly, blushing as she posted a note about the town meeting tonight, before moving towards them, giving a shy smile
Last edited by bond56 on Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:33 pm

Believing Duskre is trying to pull some funny business on her, Dawn silently got into battle position. After all, this is a succubus asking that sort of question.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:02 pm

Duskre raised an eyebrow. "You do realize that you can't fight in towns, right?"

That was true. All of Dawn's attacks, skills and battle items were grayed out. Dawn couldn't even punch her. It would take some sort of invasion force to legally fight in town, though this was not currently the case. "I'll ask again. Since some of the townsfolk like getting tied up for some reason, I'm wondering if the current town layout is good for them or if it should remodel to take that into consideration. If enough people are okay talking about this, I'll host a meeting tonight to talk about the options."

Skitts blinked. "Ah, that's what you mean. I'm okay either way."

"Demona and I are kinda curious what kind of changes you want." De...Angela proclaimed.

Duskre made a mental tally. "So, Dawn, if you're not answering, I'll take your silence as a no. Unless you have a different opinion?"

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:44 pm

"Whatever trick this is," Dawn replied. "I'm not falling for it. I advise that you leave this place at once."

bond56

Postby bond56 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:48 pm

Hannah sighed in relief that the fight didn't break out, for once thanking the 'no fighting in towns rule' "nothing is going on here dawn" she sighs before continuing "though if you can't decide or just don't trust her then you can bring it up in the town meeting, I already set up a notice for you Duskre, by the way. oh and if you guys need help with anything? no ones at the shop right now so I thought I see if anyone needs some help around town" she hums, shrugging as she looks around the Inn "hey, where Aka mono? isn't she the on in charge of the Inn/pub?"
Last edited by bond56 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:59 am

Nitocris slowly came back to her senses slowly and as much at ease as she could have been in such a situation. She tried to move her legs first but noticed that they were stuck together. She felt a headache and thought her legs are still asleep but to her dismay she felt something move over her knees when she then finally came to her realization. Her eyes sprung wide open , even more so as she witnessed the sheer size of the spider waiting and watching them.
She tried to keep her calm but was unadmittedly afraid, even for just a bit it made her wriggle in fear. She tried to kick of the best by moving her bound legs back and forth. Perhaps a good swing would scare of the vile creature, while she tried to distinguish her feelings from it. It was undeniable that she felt turned on from the situation , but she couldnt give up now for the sake of it.
,,No! Let me go please!'' she said and wriggled, trying to break the silk that has already trapped her legs. She tried to cast a small fire spell but then afterwards refrained to do so as even if it would succesfully go off, it probably would hurt Aka Moro too.
She kept on wriggling as good as the spider allowed her too, trying to think of a plan to escape.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:50 pm

Skitts shook her head. "Dawn, do not piss off the lady in charge of our supplies."

"Don't worry, I did expect some of you not to be happy with your new lives." Duskre hummed a bit, also noticing that Aka Moro was gone. "Oh yes, Nitocris and I were talking about updating the Chocobo Farm quest. If she's not in town, she probably went to check the Chocobo Nest where it'll take place, and I believe Aka Moro accompanied her. However, Nitocris seemed to be curious about getting captured, so that might happen to them, but in either case, no harm will come to them."

Skitts crossed her arms, no choice but to agree. "If Aka Moro didn't think it was safe, she wouldn't go. Besides, this is a Quest, so we'll probably have a Hero or two anyway. Well, Han, I don't think I need help at the Church, though I should probably see if any coffins showed up."

"The Armory and Trade Post are doing good, though the Post does have a quest." Angela declared. She turned to Dawn. "We have a shipment of Bug Repellent that needs to go to Portshore. I'm pretty sure Duskre isn't going to teleport you back this time."

---

Nitocris couldn't do much as the spider rewound what she tried to loosen. Pretty soon, her arms were brought to her side as the spider continued on. At this point, Nitocris couldn't do anything but wiggle, and soon, the spider managed to cocoon her past her face. While that spider was finished, another spider began to wrap her from the head down, covering her hair and making her cocoon even tighter, making it impossible to tear herself free. Then another spider added a third layer to complete her bondage.

Then her featureless cocoon was plucked out and anchored next to the other webbed female. At a glance, it was difficult to tell both girls apart despite the fact that Aka Moro was a tall girl. Speaking of which, Nitocris realized that Aka Moro's movements were not jerky, which could mean that Aka Moro already accepted her situation.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:20 pm

"I'll take on the shipment myself. I'd like to have a talk with that damn roper who tried to grab me anyhow. Where is the shipment? Oh, and before I go..." Dawn put the gold on the table. "I'll need that Cactus Cooler before I go."
Last edited by Flashlight237 on Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:25 pm

Hannah shrugged her shoulders as she cast a look to dawn, before stretching her arms as she cracked her stiff shoulders. turning her attention to Skitts "I can go check for you if you wan't, I got nothing to do till the meeting anyways, I was just gonna go home and ... take a nap or something" she trails off blushing slightly as she meets Duskre's eye before looking away "... or go exploring the immediate are, see if i can find any good ingredients to make some better potions" she finishes looking over the bar "... what where you guys up to before we came in, anyways?"

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:59 pm

bond56 wrote:Hannah shrugged her shoulders as she cast a look to dawn, before stretching her arms as she cracked her stiff shoulders. turning her attention to Skitts "I can go check for you if you wan't, I got nothing to do till the meeting anyways, I was just gonna go home and ... take a nap or something" she trails off blushing slightly as she meets Duskre's eye before looking away "... or go exploring the immediate are, see if i can find any good ingredients to make some better potions" she finishes looking over the bar "... what where you guys up to before we came in, anyways?"

"Well... Yeah, I'll take you up for it. I'll need someone to keep an eye on the shipment for me when I go into battle."

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:33 pm

Nitocris tried to calm down to get herself into position. While she did wimper in fear, given that the spider closed of her sight and while she was vulnerable, she tried to remind herself not to get in panic. She did not quite give in ,trying to shake both of the spiders of but to her dismay it was pretty much impossible for her.
Minutes passed as she got pinned onto the floor next to Aka moro and her worry rose equivalently. It was hard for heer to believe into her partner, yet she tried to remind herself not to panic and to fight back as this would lead to both of their deaths.
,,Calm down..calm down..calm..down?'' strangely, Nitocris felt quite aroused all of a sudden while in her cocoon, was her masochistic side now coming out to play.
,,This feels...strangely nice...'' she mentioned, while always keeping an eye on Aka Moro. She tried as best as she could to keep her cool.''

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:21 pm

"Just a quick bite and wondering where Aka went off to." Skitts shrugged. "The Church isn't busy now, so I can cover the Inn."

Angela grabbed the bottle of Spiny Juice and headed into the kitchen. After some creative mixing, she returned and handed Dawn a coconut cup with bright orange-colored juice. Like all food prepared so far, it wouldn't spill when put into the inventory. Duskre seems to have vanished.

===

Dawn headed West out of town. It seems that nature had a sense of human as an Angry Sun glared down at her. It was more of a living fireball, and it swooped down at her!

---

Hannah didn't find anything of value at the boundary of the village; it seems that she would have to venture into monster territory to find some good stuff. At least she has other options.

---

Time seems to fly very quickly. Nitocris became aware of a change when she was tugged off her web and the silk was pulled from her face. She realized there was a Hero in front of her, and another cocoon next to Aka Moro. Around here were bodies of dead spiders, including a very dead Spiny Gigander.

Tina the Lone Hero
Sal the Collector

"Are you alright?" Tina asked. "Your friend wanted me to check on you."

bond56

Postby bond56 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:17 pm

"should the monster just attack you and not the shipment unless order to?" she called out to dawn as she exited the Inn before scrounging the boundary of the town for anything useful, "nothing, gonna have to look around monster territory, just wish I knew where to look" she sighs, taking a quick look over her shoulder as she looks deeper into the forest surrounding the town. "well, bet get my old gear out if I'm going out there" humming, she makes her way back to her home once more, moving past her living room, upstairs towards her room where she kept her old sword and armor on display. setting down the dollify potion as she strips, slipping into the armor and holstering her blade. she takes a longing look at the potion, the addictive side effect taking hold. "no, bad Hannah. after the meeting, after.." she mumbles reassuringly to herself as she puts the potion away in a sage, hidden in her weapon display before heading out into the forest, expanding her search

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:24 pm

Dawn raised up an aura bubble, blocking the attack "What do I look like to you? A plumber?"

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:37 am

The Sun flashed, both as confirmation (or denial) and brightly as a Blind-inducing attack.

---

Hannah saw some writing on her parchment.

D here. Just a reminder, but when you equipment anything resembling a weapon or armor, you'll be registered as a Lvl 1 Adventurer. Monsters will attack and kill you, but an Adventurer does not have the ability to respawn at the Church. If you go out as a Villager, the monsters will still harass you, but at least you will live.

As Savag is mostly plains or dry land including the town, the nearest forests would be Chocobo Nest and Orc Ambush Camp, the latter being a dungeon.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:41 am

Hannah sighed as she read over the note, "if we remove the what we equipped, would we go back to just being a villager? or is there another way" she wrote back to Duskre. before slipping the parchment back into her inv as she looked up, checking where the sun was to check the time, checking the out skirts of the Chocobo Nest, not wanting to go near the dungeon. "maybe I should go back and change, would rather not wan't to get back into the adventurer/hero gig, no mater how fun it is" she mumbles to herself as she collects a few different, leaves, roots and other small plant life.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:33 pm

Most of the flora Hannah picked were useless, but Hannah noticed that there were two kinds of herbs she picked that did seem valuable: Gold Blossoms and Lion Fangs. The Chocobo Nest was somewhat quiet. Then Hannah looked at her parchment again.

The Hero/Adventurer-Villager class change is a messy subject. You could pretty much class as a Guard or fight as a Maid and still count as a Villager, but I'm getting off topic. What I do know is that most Class Changes are performed in town, so unequipping stuff and getting naked in the wilderness doesn't turn you into a Villager.
~D

It seems that picking flowers caught the attention of a Spraybad, a black creature with a white stripe on its back. Rumor has it that one of its attacks could cause a hero to encounter more monsters than usual.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:45 pm

Dawn held her arm up, shielding her eyes from the Solar Flare. "Solar Flare... It's a very useful and even overpowered surprise attack, but completely useless otherwise." Dawn then decided to analyze her opponent with her aura... "Okay... He'll heal if I use fire magic against it... It's weak against water attacks... And I gotta be mindful of his Solar Flare since it'll blind me... He may burn me with his normal attack as well... Got it."

Dawn thrust her arm out, then fired a couple of ki blasts at the Angry Sun.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:52 pm

Nitocris gasped, feeling her bindings slowly disappear on her face . Screeching was heard everywhere, making her think that probably somebody must have invaded the place. She hesitated in opening her eyes but then looked up at the beautifully looking woman. She blushed, having herself found in this situation seemed rather akwardly arousing to her. She stuttered and breathed heavily , trying to find an answer. ,,O...Okay, thank you r..really much, But..who are you?...''

bond56

Postby bond56 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:06 pm

Hannah sighed, re-reading the parchment once more, cracking her shoulders as she looked through her full inv, checking for anything she could use, to ether sell or make potions out of. Jumping back slightly once she notice the sprayback approach her as she exited her inv, resting her hand on her knife's handled as she eyed the monster, throwing some of the more useless flowers in a different direction to distract it as she sneaks by, making her way back to the town.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:10 pm

The Angry Sun was angry from Dawn's attacks and swooped down again. Dawn might have imagined it, but it was probably a bit bigger than its first attack.

---

"My name's Tina, and this is my partner Sally." She motioned to the cocoon next to Aka Moro. She looked at the cocoons. "Hm, it's a good thing Sally's a Collector. She's not made for battles, but she can carry a lot of stuff and the Cocoon status effect shouldn't hamper her. Oh, and I should collect some Greens while I'm at it."

After the loot was gathered and placed in a large backpack that Nitocris just noticed on Sally's back, Aka Moro and Nitocris were stacked on top of that backpack. The two girls were too big to be counted as Loot and thus couldn't be placed in the bags, yet Sally's class ability include being able to carry people. Somehow, the girls managed to stay on even as Sally hopped and followed Tina, not hampered by all that weight.

---

Hannah got lucky and made it back to town safely. A few minutes after removing her combat equipment, Hannah was a Villager again.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:16 pm

"Hmph." Dawn timed the sun's attack, then jumped.
Thanks to his rage, Dawn thought. His moveset is far more predictable than those spiders even at Level 40. Once you know his moveset, everything else is child's play.
Dawn fired a couple ki blasts at what she figured was the sun's weak spot: from behind.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:23 pm

The sun did grow bigger after getting hit. It then flew over hear head...and fired a beam as wide as it is right over her!

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:29 pm

"Oh shit!"
Dawn jumped out of the way; though from how wide the blast was, the beam grazed her; it would have hit her had she not dodged the very moment she did.
"Damn... It absorbed my energy and fired it back at me... I don't have any other choice..." Dawn went for the shipment, then got the heck out of there!

bond56

Postby bond56 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:58 pm

Hannah sighed, as she exited her room, her old gear back on display and the dollify potion was back in her inv, she moved down the stairs into the back room that held a mixture of different crafting stations, and a table in the middle, one of those stations was a potion crafting station. setting what she harvested onto the table, she pulled over a chair before sitting down as she wen't over what she was able to harvest, putting anything useless into a trash bin. "hmmm, I can make a few buff potions, and some enhancers, maybe even some of the man made 'succubus potions' such as living latex" she mumbles in thought

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:15 pm

Dawn didn't have the right idea of how the Angry Sun worked, but she had the right idea of getting out.

...The next battle she got into involved two Angry Suns.

---

With just Gold Blossoms and Lion Fangs...Hannah could make Hi-tier healing items. She would need some monster parts to delve into other potion types.

"Watcha doing?" Demona asked. She set a crate full of ingredients on the ground. "Oh, potions! I snuck out a few surplus materials from the Trade Post, but it looks like they're only compatible with the plants around here. Hm...I don't think any Succubus are going to share their potion recipe, but I think there were a few latex recipes from Synthon."

Demona frowned. "I'm not sure we have anything from Synthon in stock. But if I remember, I think Aleya's buddy is from Synthon. Maybe she can broker a deal for some Sython imports?"

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:18 pm

"What?! There's more?!" Dawn said. "Come on! I don't even have the means to fight those things!" Dawn ran away once more, taking the shipment with her.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:31 pm

((Sorry, last one lol))

...The next battle was a Bulkeroth playing with an Angry Sun. It was...kind of a cute scene like kitty with a ball of yarn, except the kitty was big and the ball was hot.

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:34 pm

"Okay... At least that'll be easier to handle." Dawn used her nose to try to identify the Bulkeroth's territory. After she caught the scent of poop (the thing rhinoceroses used to mark their territory, Dawn pulled the shipment away, then moved on.

Return to “Product Testing (Roleplay)”