DungeonCon: Minion Manacles

They are free to try them out before they buy them.
Anmorph Crystol

Re: DungeonCon: Minion Manacles

Postby Anmorph Crystol » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:45 pm

-What kind of spirit are them? -I asked quietly, noticing that for now, AmaristLing should have already confirmed me. I brought my sword at ready, ready to counter if they attacked, I remained in my position, ready to escape if needed.

-Whoa re you that are unseen? -I asked loudly, calling for their attention.- Don't even try to hide, since my eyes sees them all!

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

Marie looked at the beams suspiciously. even aside from being a different material than all of the wooden beams she had seen before, Sandstone wasn't exactly a common material for building. She wondered how they had even gotten here. curious, the feline want deeper into The Mineshaft following the strange Sandstone supports. at the very least, she was going deeper into the mine and could possibly find more rare ores for Miss Amberlust.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:05 pm

Hanna blink as she curiously tilted her head, watching amberlust's slime grow. "wha.." she was quickly cut off as she was enveloped by the slime, causing her to blush heavily as she wiggled and squirmed inside her slime body. yelping as she was spat back out only a few seconds later, staring up at the ceiling of the room as she laid there on her back, letting the effect of the teleport wear off, "that would be a good idea miss" she hums, fidgeting and squirming uncomfortably, before nodding as the effect wore off, picking herself up and makes her way over to the door amberlust was gesturing to. looking around the breeding hutch, she took a few steps before her attention snap towards the wisp as her went wide watching the womens body form, shuddering at her touch as she blushed slightly, nodding "its, nice to be here..."

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:12 am

Dawn turned to the odd-looking Scarply. "Yes, another squishy in your terms," Dawn replied. "And I'm stranded here because my old boss blocked the only exit I know about over a misunderstanding. Apparently she hasn't gathered the fact that tamers are like sheepherders and thought showing a mob to her is unforgivable. Dumb considering I've shown my piglet to her and she was completely okay with it."

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:43 am

"If the answer is random, then surely the question is constant." Taidana unfurled a nearby scroll, memorizing the words. "What is constant so far is that I must open a door, and failure leads to battle. Thus the question is how do I open the door?"

Taidana decided to take a glance at the room for the layout, mainly looking for the door. "The other constant in this question is that these scrolls tell how to open that door. I know there are clues inside them to help me discern the answer, and reading all of them would give me a clear picture. However, I do not know if some of these clues are fake or a bait for traps and if there is a limit to clues or time, but considering your dungeon is not easy-to-hard at the moment, these variations that might be present later might be now."

Taidana also flicked through the next scroll he found. "So my question is not how to open the door, but what is between me and the door?"

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:21 pm

,,I figured as much...'' Rena pondered, watching the still glowing hand right in front of her. She felt somehthing weird, a strange sensation that didnt seem to really fit ,,How could it benefit me? My body isnt prepared to use such a great force of strength out of nowhere. I wonder if i can actually make this ability my own through some way. And how do i even cast new bolts again..'' her heart started to beat harder and she coughed in reaction, tension was building itself up in her body. She held a hand to her chest, feeling the vibration of it, longing for safety - as if she had freaked out from something ,,What is happening...?'' she shivered and her whole body shook itself. It took her however a few minutes before. She had enough however of being controlled and took a hairpin to ram into her to get out of her frightened state and to pound some sense into herself. Blood droplets ran down her wound on her hip while the pain seemed to help clear her mind at first. She breathed fast as her body seemed to unconciciously panic, hearing Amberlusts please only faintly...,, I see , so even one use takes its price..but i wont..be.. defeated,right?...She said with a shaky and nervous smile, sweat droplets running down her cheeks.

(Sry for the weird ending, i rewrote it to fit it better)

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:20 pm

OOC: I must apologies for my delay and all. Busy things and all that
IC:

-=-=Anmorph=-=-

As the fox man called out, the spirits looked up, seemingly in alarm before they moved, the nightgown ghosts flew up and into the nearby wardrobe, while the sleeping bags rolled under the bed. For the moment they did not seem hostile and from what the vulpine saw in one of their faces, they did not seem happy that he was around.

"Uuugh, be...be with you a momut..." Anmorph heard the Dungeons voice slur out, she sounded..dizzy as if she had taken a blow to the head. Or at least if she really had one. For the moment there was no attacks by the mobs at least. Though the energy from the mirror along the vanity had not changed with the spectral girls disappearance.

-=-=Marie=-=-

As teh feline moved her way through the new section of the mine shaft, the details of the earth began to grow more and more like the new material. Less stone and bedrock and more Sandstone. In fact the further in she got the more it strangely started to smooth out to the touch, which was odd since it seemed so fresh. After a few minutes of exploring, and sadly without sign of any new ores she noticed even odder still, markings along the wall, like pictures of an ancient civilization. As the details grew more elaborate, the entire mine shaft changed as she stepped further in, to the point it wasnt a 'mine shaft' anymore and much more akin to a tomb of sandstone and perhaps marble, golden bands even began to wrap about and act as the foot and cap to each pillar of stone holding the ceiling up.

Within a larger chamber now, Marie could spy three sets of paths with elegant archways to them. Each one had a different symbol imprinted upon it, to her right, the image of a beetle, the middle path, the head of a canine and to the left the image of a large T with an oval upon its top.

What was a bit more concerning however through all this, the Dungeon had grown silent. And gagged as she was, trying to vocalize her need for information or attention was not likely to come easy for Marie either.

-=-=Hannah=-=-

"We are happy the Lady we have seemingly abandoned through all this has not forsaken us. Already two kind masters made their way to us." The spirit woman said, a gentle nod of her head as she placed her elongated fingers gently across the bound woman's shoulder. Or at least the act of it, as when Hannah moved or not he Gear Geist's palm and fingers would simple phase through it with nothing more than a warm sensation in its pace. As they moved, Hannah could see a number of other shaped spirits all gazing at her, bows and polite nods like the act of various servants greeted her. Besides the various 'beds' of plush pillows, the spirited nodded for the bound girl to take a seat as she lowered herself as well to the ground. Or rather the visible appearance of it "What might we be able to do..does Mistress wish to bind with us..or perhaps..?"

-=-=Dawn=-=-

The colorful scraply frowned shrugging his shoulders a bit at the humans comments "Well who knows with you squishies and all that crap probably had a hormone thing or something like you lot call it.."

The other scraplie that Dawn had been following chuckled out "Ah according to her its no squishy like she is. Some kinda gemstone thing. Than enough this squishy was going around apparently thinking we eat ores an junk haha"

The first one frowned, looking to Dawn for a moment, the snuffling of the Piglet not bothering it for a minute as it rubbed at its 'chin' "Ey, soo you thought we ate things like crystals and stuff..aaand you were going to bring us to crystals? No fense squishy, buut wouldnt most of your kind get nervous if one of your kin brought a pack of them 'meat eaters' to just one of you if they where hungry?"

-=-=Taidana=-=-

As the samurai read away, the various clues mentioned about a great warrior, a demi-humanoid of some kind who had great skill and abilities. The tomb room he was in was 'the site of their greatest and final battle, they had slew many other demi humanoids and beasts in a powerful battle spell that scattered the bodies about. The echoes of the spell was so strong it even continued to this day so to seal it, the tomb was locked with a special key and the key was placed at the source of the spells power, with the remains of the warrior. The key to unlock the chamber would only be present if all of the warriors remains were with itself and whole. So it would seem that Taidana would have to ensure the bones and tattered remains of armor and wears would be in their proper place and a key to the door would open. Of course there was also the worry of this 'echo' of the spell coming at any time.

However the problem then came with the next hints to identify the body. Some of the writing said the demihumanoid was a horned beast man wearing naught but robes of a spell caster, another, said it was a tall elvin woman in heavy brass gauntlets and another said it was a gargantuan dwarven kin with a false leg and arm. While signs of each of these where around, scattered as they may have been, they were not rather too well in a way to tell which part was tossed to which little alcove they had found themselves in. Though did seem to be a few marks on the hints to say that the hero had a special emblem in one of their accessories atop their head with the symbol of beastly strength. For what that could mean was apparently for the samurai to figure.

-=-=Rena=-=-

"Your not going to run that risk!" The dungeon called out in a slight panicked voice. Before the huntress could ponder her words, the world around her seem to loose its coloration, all around Rena seem to turn to shades of white and black. And the glow emanating from her arm seemt to vanish from her limb..as well as her fingers as the next breeze within the forest seem to blow her away like dust. A sense of distortion came over Rena as her eyes blinked. The color around her slowly returning to her vision but this time, she was not looking to lush green and night shades of the night of the forest room, but her 'spawn room' besides Amberlusts Core. A minute or two of regaining her senses as if struggling to awake from deep sleep, the huntress would see that her arm was as it was, the intense feeling of heat and raising blood of anger had been stopped completely. Though inspecting the core room would show that Amberlust's core had dimmed from its prior luster of light and the slime false body seemed weak and without much form.

"Rah..respawned..drained now..going..rest" the Dungeons voice slured out, the slimy body dripping uselessly to the floor "dahoint...Dont get..trouble..wont be able...do it for a bit again.."

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:45 pm

"That depends on who's around and what the creature is." Dawn pulled a shield with a wolf on it out of her junk pile. "I mean domesticated dogs came from wolves. Wolves are hunters; however, wolves only hunted sick and injured animals that would prove to be a burden to the herd. Because of humanity, as some wolves evolved into domesticated dogs, their predatory instincts were altered to where they hunt alongside humans. Pointers would point, retrievers would bring prey back with a soft mouth, and herding dogs would chase livestock without bites or kills." Dawn put the shield down.

"You guys, well, you have something neither Amberlust nor humans like myself fully understand: intelligence. You guys may be comparable to a creature that's potentially smarter than humans: dolphins. From what I can tell, you guys can clearly understand and convey emotion, communicate with one another and even other organisms, and you can read magical energies. As for problem-solving..."

Just then, Dawn sensed the faint, distant aura/energy reading representing Amberlust drop down to near-zero. The instant in question: Amberlust passing out. "I think a problem just came. How do you nurse passed-out slimy projections from gems and/or core gems back to health?"

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:06 am

Taidana's eyes latched onto the clue about the head accessory. This stood out as the mark that would most likely identify the hero and he would have started searching for a skull bearing that mark...Except the examples he read earlier did not speak of such a symbol on this warrior. It would certainly have cemented the hero's race so easily.

Taidana reread the clues as he glanced at whatever skulls he could find, making sure to note which pages had references to this "beastly symbol". He had noted that the pages highlighted a noteworthy equipment that the hero supposedly wore, so if his intuition was correct, the warrior was not one person among these corpses but fragments among others.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:22 pm

Hannah shudder slightly as the warm sensation spread across her shoulder slightly, disappearing as soon as it came as she gave a small smile towards the women as she fallowed her further into the hut, blushing slightly at the attention and stares as she wasn't use to it, causing her to smile bashfully towards the other spirits as she fidget and pulled against her armor restraints. nodding in thanks as she sits on one of the offered beds, fidgeting a bit to get comfortable as she watches the spirit women. "... bind with you? no i dont think so, I'm here to ... well..." she trails off blushing as she looks to the side as she wiggles her stomach and hips around, gesturing to the women what she means.

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:40 pm

Marie marveled at the chamber. It looked like a tomb that you'd see recreated in a museum! She let out a curious 'MMh?' as she came to the three doorways. The symbols were probably some form of indicator of what was down each path. Marie thought for a bit, carefully considering what would lie beyond each path. First was the one with a dog headed figure. Marie gave that path a look of disdain then turned away, she would rather not deal with "dogs" today...

Ten there was a path with what loked like an ankh above it. It seemed like a good idea at first, but then she remembered ankhs were symbols of eternal life. Marie shuddered as she thought of an eternal mummy being down there.

That only left the beetle. With a gulp, Marie walked down the pathway, hoping she hadn't voluntarily walked into a scene from the Mummy...

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:55 pm

,,I see now lets get back to exploring the for..'' Rena came to a halt as her arm started to shake and she lost her footing , falling upon her knees. ,,Ah?'' she uttered, in disbelief what was happening around her. Everything seemed to whiten, perhaps the goddess of the sand finally wanted to embrace her child into her arms. She faintly noticed her arm to be gone and soon she closed her eyes, smiling as she seemed to be facing her definete end. ,,Im sorry everyone..this is the end..'' Just as her exhaustion caught up to her , she found herself back in the core room again. She hit the ground and afterwards used her arm to put herself back up again. Her face did show her tearing up as she comes to the realisation that she didnt actually die yet.
Since her staff seemed to have been brought back to the core room as well, she used that one, grabbing it hard as veins showed up on her arms due to the hard grip caused by the mixed feeling of disappointment and anger.
She was grateful to be alive, but disappointing her master in this way, it did not fit her at all. She nodded silently and brushed away the stream of tears to stand up. She went to the door where previously the weird samurai seemed to have entered . ,,Never again will I die through my own stupidity...that is a promise..'' she answered. ,,This will be utter Revenge, but at first i will need to get my feelings straight. Im sorry for making you go through this..'' she said to amberlust, now going through the door.

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:12 pm

OOC: sorry for the delay again, more confusion with my personal free time and the likes. That and wanted to wait for everyone's posts and all but sadly Brother (anmorph) might be unable too post as reguarlly as he could be at times. Also, Sorry for the lack of a post this time YueAasegawa but a bit of confusion my part, did you mean the door to the bone chamber Taidana is currently in, or where he and Hannah ran within to the fruity loonies?
IC:

-=-=Dawn=-=-

The Scraplie gave Dawn a long look, folding his arms before shaking his head "Your defiantly offworld that's for sure. maybe the beasties can be trusted a little more in your realm but here? Chewing up your meal wither it can talk or not, is not a big debate round these parts." He frowned, but blinked at the humans question dubiously "Core..ya mean like a Dungeons core? Never heard ..slimy projections whatever the slag that is, but if a dungeons weak it can kind of pass out I guess. Just like you squishies it'd need to regain its strength with some rest really I guess..."

-=-=Taidana=-=-

As the Samurai scavenged the remains about the room, with some effort, he found a few traces of what he was looking for, head wear. upon the brow of a sleek and rather light skull, possibly from an elvan folk, was a tiara with slightly winged shape to its crest. The next skull he found was not so much still wearing it but from the way it lay with the fine scratch and imprint of the item's metal carved at the peak above the eyes it showed signs it was tightly warn in place, was a leather band, what remains of it with a buckle of brass with a faint sign of a royal lions crest upon it. From how heavy the skull was and how broad and thick it was it could perhaps have been dwarvin in nature ot its owner. The final skull with signs of wear, or at least as far as he could see seemed to be what perhaps could be an orcish body, thick heavy and big with a powerful jaw and tusks. Though what set this one apart was what appeared to be its missing left eye, but imbibed with gold trimming was a brilliant and smooth red gem that neatly fit within the socket. He couldn't be sure of it but given the magical nature of this world perhaps this oddity meant the gem had something to do with beasts of some kind.

With these three, Taidana had his three choices, the dwarf bones, elf bones and the orcish bones. It would be tricky but he could just make out these three body types thankfully do to the different textures from ages and weight of each class. The only trouble would of course still be, which one would it be?

-=-=Hannah=-=-

"Help us, to reconnect with our Dungeon?" She smiled gently, drifting closer to press, or perhaps pass the tip of her brow against the bound woman in turn as she spoke gently "You will need to help the child to bind with you as well. To become not just offspring but partner in ventures through the floors once more.."

Her long,dagger like fingers trailed along the human woman's shoulder again, the warm spectral caress returned as she seemed in thought. Some moments passed, before the Geist seem to nod in thought "Yes, perhaps she would be a fitting mate...Do wait kind mistress, your partner will be here in but a moment." the Dagger spirit confirmed before she flew off, her form vanishing into a simple wisp of spectral flames. With not much else to do but gaze around, Hannah would perhaps note the other flames about, dancing with one another or in small groups together. If they were paying her mind they did not seem so, she could catch glimps of them taking a material form from a distance with one another but the did not seem to approach. That is however till one small black and gold center flame drew closer to her that is. The black haired woman watched as it drew closer, a spark of the flame brushed against her lips, that ever pleasant warmth washed across her helpless lips oh so sweetly again.

The black flames began to grow, taking shape before her eyes, she was not upon eye level with the spirit as it took its shape. It was much for her choice female indeed, shapely with plump pleasing features, seemingly wearing naught but a leotard of matching black to her flames. Instead of forming face to face, she was rather intimately close and over the human, the curve of her bellybutton within the tight seeming outfit just at Hannahs nose. As she gazed down a bit, she realized that the spirit had a few more features to her shape, long thick bands of what looked like gold hanging from her hips, but as one seem to come around Hannah's bound shoulders, she realized it was not a belt, but an oversized 'collar'. The spirit smiled, leaning down, almost over dominantly as she whispered sultry to the bound woman "Will you, be joined with me? To bring a new life from our union, lovely kind Mistress?"

-=-=Marie=-=-

As the feline made her way, the design of the Egyptian like chamber began to shift, numerous markings along began to shift. She could make out humanoids of various types doing tasks, carrying parchments and tools and treasure followed in suit by what appeared to be more of the beetles. Marie could make out at times a few felines as well, black and gold were the more popular colors as it went. Before she came to a large golden door with bizarre to either side. But more prominent was the golden statue before her, a gorgeous feline body, majestic wings and simply stunning human female face staring at attention towards the exploring feline. Careful inspection showed, that at least for now, the statue was not going to move and there did not seem to be traps. But, trying at the door Marie could see that it needed to be pushed open from the other side, and there was no handle or grip she could make out. Moving back to look for close, a voice echoed from the statue besides her..

"Ye who wish to enter, heed these words. Those of mind and soul may pass, but those of greed and ignorance will fall. Should ye wish to press forward, ye must answer the riddle of the door. To fail will not mean of ye's end, the path of knowledge would be made to gift those without greed. If ye wish to venture back upon ones steps, ye will not be hindered. To take the Riddle, kneel before the sphinx's alter..."

As her ears picked up of this, Marie could take note of a slight set of marks along the floor, they seem to fit with the pose of placing a persons knees and feet along the floor with their hands down to the sides of their knees to give them a bent posture. Obviously to bow down before the mystical figure's statue. Of course the glaring problem of the cat girl being gagged could come to play, but then again the rules of the room said she wouldn't be killed, and perhaps given some form of knowledge would be a good bonus. Though the unfortunate loss of Amberlust's instructions left the feline to pick her poison, either to go back to the other two rooms, or back to the mines...

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:54 pm

"Well, Amberlust is one of the Dungeon Cores, or Dungeons in your terms, I was trying to tell you guys about. Unfortunately, that led to me getting axed. If I'm correct, I sensed her power reduce to near-zero just now." Dawn got up. "I'll have to go back to the blockade... Whatever that was, it shouldn't be too difficult to handle now... I'll be back; I have someone to keep an eye on."

Dawn ran back to the exit... Or rather a mound of earth blocking it. "Okay... Rock... Primitive... It's twice as tall as I am... It'd be much easier to create a tunnel wide and long enough to fit me and let me through than to outright destroy the whole thing..." Dawn stopped in her tracks, then put her hand out... "Hopefully this will be enough aura to do the job..." An aura sphere formed in Dawn's hand, then aimed it at the mound. "I've been honing this for 3 years as a defense against Trina Riffin..." Dawn let the sphere charge up for at least five seconds, then... "Aura Blast..."

-Dragon Ball Z beam sound effect-

The energy wave Dawn produced went towards the rock (which was energized pages ago, but it would have lost its power thanks to Amberlust passing out). The energy wave pushed against the rock at first, but soon... It drilled through the rock, forming a round tunnel half a meter in diameter.

"That's too powerful to be used more than once in a single sitting... Clearly I have to let that charge up again... That was quite a lot of aura; a limit breaker if you will..." Dawn cracked her knuckles, then crawled through the tunnel. The tunnel was about two meters long; clearly, Amberlust wanted to block that door. Once Dawn made it through the tunnel she created, Dawn walked up to the passed-out slimy mass. "It's okay, Amberlust..." Dawn put the two rutabagas she had on the slimy mass, hoping they'll nourish Amberlust. "Dawnie will take care of you..."
Last edited by Flashlight237 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:14 am

stalker59991 wrote:OOC: sorry for the delay again, more confusion with my personal free time and the likes. That and wanted to wait for everyone's posts and all but sadly Brother (anmorph) might be unable too post as reguarlly as he could be at times. Also, Sorry for the lack of a post this time YueAasegawa but a bit of confusion my part, did you mean the door to the bone chamber Taidana is currently in, or where he and Hannah ran within to the fruity loonies?

OOC: i meant the doorto that metal dwarf thing right at the beginning when he entered to go save hannah from it, if i got wrong just put me into any door you like, aftr all rena couldnt have known 100% where taidana went

Also, relax :3 rl comes first,

bond56

Postby bond56 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:57 am

" y yeah"Hannah stutters, nodding as she gives a small, shy smile to the Dagger spirit, shuddering when the Dagger spirit fingers pass through her once more, the warm sensation going over her as her blush got worse and worse the closer the spirit got to her, till the spirit was resting her forehead on Hannah as the two sat there, While the spirit was in thought Hannah fidgeted and squirmed slightly. "huh? w who...?" she asked curiously, nodding as she watched the spirit leave. looking round the room as she waited, noting that most of the specter flames where usually had one color. leaning back, she sighed, relaxing and calming down as the black and gold flame caught her eye, squeaking in surprise from the flames brushing against her lips as her eyes went wide, watching the black flames take shape. only for her blush to come back in full force when she noticed she was nuzzling the spirits belly button " y yes..." she mumbles, shuddering as she feels once of the over-sized collars close around her neck
Last edited by bond56 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:19 am

Taidana compared notes to these three skulls. Elvish, Dwarven, Horned. He took a look at the orcish skull and despite the feeling he got from the jewel, there doesn't seem to be anything that could mistake the orc for horned, and that's assuming that the scroll only spoke about three heroes. Elvish...no, wings would easily attribute to birds. The only symbol he had difficulty with was the Dwarf's lion, as that could be a symbol for royalty and power only.

Taidana read the notes one more time. It seems the next sign would be arms, as a hypothesis. The Elf should have gauntlets and the Dwarf shouldn't have two hands. He'd ignore the orc for now, though he'll take a look at the torsos to see what they once wore.

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:57 am

Marie looked at the sphinx uneasily. She wasn't great with riddles at the best of times. Without Amberlust and gagged on top of everything else, she didn't stand a chance. She wasn't about to try either. Instead, she decided to head back and try her luck with one of the other corridors. Thinking it over, she still wasn't going anywhere near that dog-headed thing. With a sigh, she walked down the passage with the ankh- like symbol.

Anmorph Crystol

Postby Anmorph Crystol » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:29 am

OCC: Sorry, been too bad these time... too much exertion at hospital and a bit of depression. I am back for the time being.
Thanks brother for waiting me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the items roll out and keep safe, it was weird to see living robes to safe themselves... in the most literal way... I sighed, when I heard the thing to talk again through mental message. It was dizzy, like someone really messed her up... I thpught that maybe it was in danger, but then shrug and keep in my business, maybe it was the advise she said about not spawning anyone for the moment for the lack of energy she had. Maybe one of the other creatures were in danger, what made me give an smile at the idea of humans in peril.

Yeah... my hate to humans was so great...

I didn't care... I look around with the "Devil eyes", even though the girls did hide, I could see them, since my magic saw energy. The energy coming from the furniture with a mirror was strange, and no girl was in there.

-Maybe it is a trap. I can't say it with just my eyes. But... I can make this... -I clap my hands together and cast even more magic, this time, it was around all my body.- I summon the magic of shadows, I claim their powers as mine, So do as I command, to take the form of this ruler, and do as I wish. Shadow clone!!

The shadows gathered in front of me, and raised as it took a physical form, just a exact copy of myself, Kurogane and Kitsukuro sealed in my sword and robes. It made a curtsy infront of me and I ordered it to go to the vanity. My eyes were connected to its, so I could see whatever it see. The clone look into the mirror as I keep an eye in the other "spirits".

-Be at ready Kurogane and Kitsukuro. I sense it wont be as easy this time.

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:20 pm

-=-=Dawn=-=-

As the blond made her way into the room, she could not see any sign of slime, and the glowing from the cracked crystal upon the ceiling was faint, if pulsing dimly at the least. As she made her way over with the rutabaga', her foot seem to sink in just a bit from the spot on the floor. The reason was obvious as the dirt along the floor parted showing a square plate, which suddenly split open at the edges as several gears and springs shot out like bars of a cage. They did not stay long though, as they all coiled and constructed winding up the human like a metal Tesla coil and held her in place tightly. Thankfully the bands did not constrict her throat too tightly, but the metal barely gave much opening for her eyes giving her a somewhat 'wire fence' view of the dim lit room around her.

The piglet squealed seeing this, trying to move in it bit and tried to kick at the metal springs holding Dawn like a metal mummy, but so far all it ended up doing was causing some of the metal bands to vibrate against the human in turn.

-=-=Rena=-=-

"Oiy, nother one ya humans?" a gruff voice echoed across the smiths workshop as the huntress entered. The Galleta Dwarf huffed a bit, pushing a band of still red hot and partly shaped metal into the hearth to reheat she gave a firm dust of her metallic like skin to look the electromaster over a bit "Huh, not like the last softy though, got the air proper fighter to ya hide...Ya here for stuff ya better be plan to pa for it. Should probably put charges for coming through here too." She scuffed a bit, pulling out the ore and placing it upon the anvil upon the shop, starting to smash it away with a small hammer with ease. "or ya be here for the same treat I gave lill miss snitchy fingers?"

-=-=Hannah=-=-

With the bound woman's consent, the spirit smiled, almost with a predators glint in their eyes as spectral hands brushed along Hannah's lips again. The tingling sensation only seem to grow again as the spirit pushed her navel up closer to the woman's face, passing through it even sending the alien, though pleasing senses all through her head. "Good little Master...well, pet for me at least." She cooed in a possessive, teasing manor. Hannah could make out the shape of the massive belt collar, steadily shrinking like a corset over the spirits form as if trying to trap her neck against the dominate figure. With a flash of flames the Geist turned back to its wisp form, before simply invading Hannah's body.

At first there was simply nothing, a faint warm tingling but that soon passed. However all at once, the bound woman felt her own body stiffen, falling to her side as a storm of sensual energy exploded through her physical self. It was as if every inch of her had suddenly become a massive collection of pleasure and sexual organs and they were all being overstimulated at once. But, before her body or mind could even let out a peep or moan of the intense pleasure, a soft, but powerful voice echoed into her ear saying simply 'silent'. The bound human felt as if a massive intruding object was pushing past her lips, squeezing her cheeks down tight and stifle all the sound from her throat. More words, no, commands echoed, sealing her body in tight restrictive binds that did not exist. only driving her own mental stimulus to match her bodies. She felt pleasure, domination, restriction and bondage be pushed on her to ways not humanly possible for what felt like days. Through it all, her heat was kept to its greatest height, but closing to the peak of her pleasure it was held back by the commanding, restricting voice. So, without having any other physical bondage save the armor put on her, Hannah was being sexually ravished, but restricted from actually breaking over to her climax much to her pleasure and dismay...

-=-=Taidana=-=-

Looking about for the torsos was not quite so difficult, the dwarfs being heftier and surprisingly thicker and broader ribs stood out next to a humans own ribs. As for the elves that was a bit trickier, thankfully the fact that the other race types while human shaped had some noticeable differences from a human skeleton. From what he could just make out, it looked like the Dwarf had done some drastic measures, as the samurai could make out holes that were placed there by what appeared to be heavy metallic bolts. Foraging about, Taidana could find the bits of armor that fit the sign. It was heavy metal plating with some bouts of leather or at least what used to be leather. Despite the rust, the metal had a few holes in it the warrior could tell was not done by damage, from how they positioned it seem this armor was bolted right into his very bones. Despite how painful it would sound the samurai could note that even with the decay and rust, the metal was still surprisingly durable and even flexible to a degree.

Though the elves armor was the problem, he coul make out remains of parts of it but whole sets had long since deteriorated from ages passed. As he found a few trinkets that could perhaps have matched parts of fabric armor, a draft began to brush by the samurai's ear. The trouble though of course was, there was no opening in teh tomb to show where this new breeze was coming from...

-=-=Marie=-=-

With the room of riddles behind her, Marie's resolve to avoid the canine marked room brought her to an even more spacious chamber. Though this one was a bit more wide than long in comparison the feline would have to do a bit of tracking about to really get to the far walls. There were more strange markings all around, this time showing what looked like waves of blue and white flowing past royal looking figures and cases with numerous figures showing great concern with, either as honor or curiosity. From atop the ceiling hung numerous veils and silks that simply seem to hang and brush against one another with slight changes to the flow of the air, a few strips of lining also seem to be there as well. To her right, the cat woman could see, what with little doubt, was a mummy's sarcophagus standing to a far side. It was upon a slightly raised pedestal, so the feline could not make out the face upon the lid as it was partly covered by a few of the hanging veils but it seem to at least be feminine in design. As she gazed to her left, Marie could see another raised platform, though this one held what appeared to be a table or handled cart of some kind that rested along the floor. Perched atop that was, like the symbol outside indicated, a golden and sapphire jeweled ankh resting softly on many strands of bandages rolled into a neat set of six, four upon the bottom and one on each side of the golden object, as if it was placed between two fabric crafted pyramids.

For that matter, Marie could also make out more bandages to the either side of the legless table, but unraveled all about with some sort of silver objects partly covered underneath them.

-=-=Anmorph=-=-

With his Devils eye, the vulpine could see the spirits stay to their hiding places, though it was obvious they were looking back at him in turn. More so at the act of summoning a double within their mist, but it seemed for now it was simply caution that made them watch and not aggression for now. Wth his double moving in place, Anmorph could see, well, himself. Or rather the reflection of his doppelganger looking at itself through the mirror, seeing not a hair out of place or item as it should not be in a reverse image. A shake of her head, the vixen could just frown looking at....wait, 'her' head? Was that right?

"Mistress! Ah i mean, no.." Kitsukuro corrected itself, grumbling a bit as the fox tried to regain some sense back from the sudden confusion washing through their mind "The mirror, it is laced with magic of sight! With your doubles vision you still triggered it..don't worry though Mistress, ah I mean..Master or will be master again...the effect does not feel eternal.."

By some strange reflex, Anmroph and their double looked to one another as if to look upon themselves without risking the mirrors effect again. Indeed, much as the strange change to how 'he' perceived himself, Anmorph found that 'his' masculine vulpin body had suddenly grown more..supple, softer and shapelier. A feel upon the vulpine's body confirmed, the cursed mirror had shifted Anmorphs gender, if not for the foxes prior magical skill and abilities it would have perhaps taken longer to notice the mental alteration as well. Thankfully from past lessons of magic and spell craft, 'she' could tell this was not meant to be an aggressive curse, but more of a hindrance or annoyance perhaps and the alteration to simply think 'she' was always 'she' was perhaps just to help Anmorph save face. A bit more exploration, and focus to push the irritating curses mind alteration aside, Anmorph realized 'he' had become a rather slender, shapely female fox now, his once midnight black fur had turned to an alluring silvery grey, nearly matching Kuragane's blade's own shine upon the light. A frown as he flexed 'her' body's face a bit found that the now vixens lip seem to have a rather natural full bottom lip as black as his usual male fur. If not for the fact it was 'him' the vulpine would have to at least agree the vixen form was at least pleasing upon the eye. Though, the strength of the mind muddling effects seem to grow increasingly stronger as she tried to think of a counter curse. Seems for now 'she' was stuck as that..'she'

Though the more worrying problem came from another fact, as she found herself back to paying attention to the room....Anmorph could see the ghost females slowly making their way out of their hiding places, and looking at the new female formed vixen with great and mischievous interest...

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:13 pm

OOC: This thing?: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4a/OneTeslaTS_DRSSTC_Tesla_Coil_closeup.jpg
It's kinda hard to tell if such a thing can be compared to that.

IC:
Damn last-ditch efforts, Dawn thought, struggling at the steel or wire fence mesh trapping her. Apparently, that Amberlust still does not understand that I don't mean any harm to her. Hopefully, my attempt to nourish her can make her understand.

Dawn heard the pinging of the piglets attempt to free her. "Don't worry about me," Dawn telepathically said to the piglet. "Back in my world, pigs were used to sniff out underground truffles. Sniff out any remnants of Amberlust that may have slipped underground. Oh, and any remaining traps if necessary. I'll see if Amberlust's physical form can accept nourishment. Amber is an amorphous solid, so there's a plus..."

As soon as the piglet started sniffing around, Dawn made her move. Dawn hovered one rutabaga towards the dimly-lit crystal while having the other rutabaga follow the piglet form behind. If this works, Amberlust may notice that the piglet is slightly bigger than it was last time she saw it.

YueAyasegawa

Postby YueAyasegawa » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:14 am

OOC: sry for the perhaps confusing grammar in the following post , im still in croatia, writing from my phone so up until saturday it probably will still look weirder than usual in some shape or form.

------------------------------------
IC:
Rena stepped bit by bit into the cold den of the dwarf , readjusting herself as good as she could until her body grows accustomed to the temperature drop. She listened carefully to the dwarf and smiled politely, while slighty annoyed on the inside as her death made her a bit more wary to scout her enemies skills out first before acting in a rash manner.

,, Im honored to here such praise, you are the thirst to notice my fighting spirit. The beast just took me for normal preys." She said and slightly giggled, brushing her hair onto her back.

,,But i have already died once, so i can not be that playful as i usually am. I would love if you perhaps could rework one of my cuffs into something more elegant. As a payment i can leave you the other wristcuff.Naturally only if you are in the mood for that, just out of curiosity however, what treatment were you talking about?" She wondered, letting electric sparks visibly run over her body to prepare for a surprise.

,,And well at the very last, i wondered where my aquintances went of to, there is a weird samurai and some kitten that i wanted to find." she added, carefully keeping a polite manner.

polyedit2000
Site Admin

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:25 am

"Tch, so it comes down to this." Taidana knew this was the windy timer. Sadly, he didn't have time to check the orc's body as he wanted. No, he'll have to take the risk. He ran around the room, tossing what he knew now were dwarven bones to the torso, then assembling the pieces all together. Hopefully, he had done this fast enough so he could draw his sword and defend himself.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:20 am

Hannah returned the smile, gulping at the spirits predatory glint as they meet each others eyes, slightly worried at what she agreed to. "t thank you, Mistress" she stutter out with uncertainty as her blush never left her face, leaning into the spirits hand, which surprisingly she didn't pass through, A shudder ran down her spine at the tingling sensation traveling through her head as she was pulled closer to the spirits navel, her nose burying into her belly button as she as she met a little resistance before slipping through the spirit. gasping in surprise as she was held in place, squirming and shaking her head against the ever tightening belt. before squeaking in surprise watching the wisp pass right into her.

"what...?" Hannah hum curiously, staring wide eye down at herself as she looked for any sign of the spirit, grunting as her body stiffened as she feel back. her mind and body was assaulted by wave after wave of mind numbing pleasure, about to moan only to get cut off by her spirit mistress's order as her lips slapped shut, while her mouth was filled, her tongue forced to the bottom of her mouth as she was turned mute with just a simple order, her face no longer red from embarrassment but from arousal. she wiggled and squirmed as best as she could against the none existent restraints that wrapped around her leg as she closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling as she moaned mutely, it felt like someone was playing with her G-spot all over her body. yet she whimpered as she sat just on the edge, mentally begging the spirit to let her cum after awhile as she strained and pulled at the non-existent bondage that held her in place. the other wisps go about there business like she wasn't there.
Last edited by bond56 on Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anmorph Crystol

Postby Anmorph Crystol » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:17 am

-Oh crap!! -I said in a high pitch voice, looking at myself, as a vixen. I growled in anger and hit a nearby wall, in my usual self, it may have cracked, but this one move made my fist in pain.- By all the.... Crap!!!!

I rubbed my fist, angrily. I thought that using a clone and an indirect look, any trap would be useless, I didn't considered that it would likely affect me this way. Whoever who did that vanity, was smart. I hated to be outsmarted so easily...And what was worst, as my devil eyes revealed that the ther female were beginning to lurk curious toward me.

-I need to think on a counter spell... Seems the magic done here is a magic of sight. Well, sight against sight... Maybe the Devil Eyes can revert it, as it can show true nature of things... But need a normal mirror... As for them... -As the girls begin to approach, I immediately cast a circle of fire around me, a high wall of black flames rised protecting me for the time being.

That's when I thought of something, I cast out my sword and look at the reflection of my female being... I blushed... I was... cute... Slender... Sexy...

No wait... That was wrong...

-Devil eyes, devil dark... Show me what is unseen, the real under the magic done to me!!! -I pry out loud, casting more energy to my eyes... I was beginning to feel a bit weak... I have never used the devil eyes for so long and so conitnue... I look quickly to the reflection of the sword, hoping it may work and the devil eyes may break the curse.

ario120987

Postby ario120987 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:02 pm

Marie looked curiously at the silver object. Other than it's general color, she couldn't really tell anything about it. She was starting to feel like some kind of adventurous archeologist, that had uncovered some relic in an ancient tomb. Could it be something she could send to Amberlust? Maybe she'd be rewarded if she did. Her curiosity overiding the basic logic of "Don't take shiny objects from temples!!" Marie moved the bandages aside to get a better look at the object.

stalker59991

Postby stalker59991 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:14 pm

OOC: Yes the copper wire. Rather best to think of it as being cocooned by a metal spider thread perhaps heheh. And tis alright Yue, trust me I have tried that post upon the phones thing it is not easy how the bloody hell do folk make so much upon those devices..
IC:

-=-=Dawn=-=-

As the pigglet snuffled around, it found a few more traces of other traps, it seem they were all set up around the crystal. At least, from what the little one could tell, it rather helped though as the aura reader tried to apparently feed the crystal the rutabaga simply tumbled to the ground and found tiself being crushed under another set of binding spring coils. Seeing the squashed veg the boarachnid snuffled a bit before lapping away the scraps made from the tight metal wire's wake. So far, it did not seem to effect the crystal, or rather Amberlust, at all.

-=-=Rena=-=-

"Dwarven-kin are a far whisker from not knowing scruffers like ourselves. Need to be some ourselves for the good stuffs to collect" The metallic woman responded, before pulling out a few items, from what the huntress could see it did not seem to be tools for a fight. Far from it, it appeared to be a few bits of leather heavily fitted with metal and crystal which she snugly fit to her head, goggles of some kind. Moving over with a sturdy looking pair of pliers, she gently eased the humans arm up to glance upon the cuffs "Humm...ol' Maile may find use for it darlin...maybe." She smiled, before letting Rena's hand free as she went back to the cupboards to place the examining head wear away.

"An little snitchit? Naughty thing wanted herself fit quit harsh to not be free even if she walks." The Galleta Dwarf grinned out, twirling a set of iron cuffs in her hand. Or from what Rena could tell was iron, but the sense she got from them were..different. Maybe enchanted in some way. "Had to put her hands away to make her more acceptable around ol' Mailes wares. Be more than willing to give little scuffer like you a...discount for the trinkets dear for some more fashionable..if tight wears." Her grin was wicked, but not in a savage deathly way, more like..domineering. Putting the cuffs down along the anvil she nodded "Course can give you some more useful tools...for a deals however. Maile be making sure scuffer comes back but wont be too horrible. As for the snitchit an the human man, they traveld that way, to that horribly brittle room.."

-=-=Taidana=-=-

As the human fit the last joints against each other, the whistle of wind started to become more distinct, parts of cobwebs and dust began to swirl around him with an alien sensation washing over his skin. Whatever it was this, echo, was coming and it was going to come hard. Fortunately as the skeleton was formed, the Samurai found the holes where the metal was fused to the dwarven figures body began to leak. Silver and golden red drips of some strange liquid metal began to pour out, curling around and defying gravity to cling to bone before it pooled together in the figments of the dwarfs palm. In seconds the metal cooled and solidified again, forming a red gold and silver pendant with a peculiar mark upon it. With all his time looking around, the samurai recognized the mark by an arch on the far wall, which was now glowing with the item so close. So this was the key, fused within the very marrow of the warriors metal laced bone. Taidana did not have time to ponder this however as he heard the wind reach its zenith, and down another corner he saw things get swallowed up by a wall of wind and dust that was making its way to him, and fast. Now it was a question which would be more swift, his feet to the 'exit' or the echo of this powerful attack.

-=-=Hannah=-=-

The human felt herself brought up and held there for eternity, before finally flames of light erupt from every inch of her exposed flesh, with the great light coming from her body Hannah felt the pleasure crash as well. If she thought of her whole body as a single sensual zone before, now it was as if each cell was a hundred orgasmic waves lighting up the room like a white nova. As the Spirits voice echoed in her to be still, Hannah felt as though thousands of bands and straps held her in place and silenced her erotic scream of inhuman pleasure, before it finally settled down across her.

The effects of the commands faded, the black haired beauty found her voice, though now a quivered, well spent moan as she rolled upon her side. The flames of the collar Geist appearing from her cheek as the commanding spirit formed lounging beside her, a pleased smile upon her expression as she placed a ghostly kiss to Hannah's lips. "Humm..so long since I felt a kind masters form to have life with....thank you.." She smiled, a stroke not felt in touch but sense coming to Hannah's side as the spirits fingers brushed along. As the human began to regain herself, she saw a small, dark red, almost onyx flame held in the spirits free hand "And please..take care of our little one...till she find a master as sweet as her human parent."

With those words, the collar spirits hand moved, and the black red flame slowly began to decend and vanish into the metal binding Hannah's arms to her back.

-=-=Anmorph=-=-

The flames seem to at least keep the spirits at bay for the moment as the todd...vixen, shifted her blade up to gaze intently to the reflection with the demons eye spell. Sadly despite all of Anmorph's focus and intent, all he, rather she succeeded in doing was draining herself even faster than before. And worse, as her eyes gazed so intently, she saw the reflection of silken fabric easily pass through the flames. Spiraling around with their blade at the ready by the reflex, Anmorph cleaved through the first object to pass through the blaze she fixed between herself and the spirits...only to be meet with the shredding of a case and feathered remains of a pillow cleaved in two.

"Master, behind us!" At his, her, Gear Geists words, Anmorph's blade sung as it was drawn through the air again, just as her flames began to dye out from so much magical overuse with the attempt against the curse. Only yet again to cut through a pillow to coat herself in another set of soft down of feathers "Master, I can't say with absolute certainty but I don't..think they wish to 'hurt' you"

Before the vixen could ask, at last another of the Nightgown spirits 'attacks' managed to meet its mark, Anmorph's head. Though thankfully again, it was just a pillow. But as the fluffy sleeping aid struck her head, the vixen found herself a bit unsteady in her feet, as if the normally solid carpeted wooden floor was a bundle of fabric and stuffing itself, her balance was disabled for a few moments. Her mind recalled this was perhaps a simple, if silly, form of a disabling spell. It was not going to hurt, but being hit by a pillow by the playfully grinning spirits was going to make her legs wobble underneath her at the very least. Though worse yet, all of the nightgown spirits were circling her with at least two pillows upon each hand.

Surprisingly though..one of them was floating above the bed frame, before she sent a pair of pillows flying to the ground before the vixens feet. With a grin, the same spirit lifted a pillow in each hand in turn before joining her sisters to entrap the lovely female Anmorph between them with pillows at the ready..

"I ..believe they wish to play with you master..um Mistress..My owner.."

-=-=Marie=-=-

As the felines fingers, slash paws, shooed away the silken bandages, which she noted were of rather a strange, if fine quality in and of itself. She saw what appeared to be a slight silvery disk or bowl, it was not laying in any particularly normal fashion, almost upturned a bit. With her curiosity to pluck the item off the ground, Marie found it was actually some form of mask, which she seemed to have been looking at the back of it. It was rounded, showing to be a bit spacious with no particular design to fit any set species shape. Turning to face the front, the design still rather lacked a set features for a race, but did have details for a face itself, or decorations the least. It seemed to be made of all pure, reflective silver, but the details upon the front had small hints of a metal not unlike gold, but dimmer like sandstone. Atop the crown of the face seemed to be a small stone, perhaps a jade, but in the color of black with white one atop the other. Set for each cheek seemed to be etchings that were still perfectly smooth, almost untouchable, appearing to be swirling marks like a pair of cursive 3 and E respectively. Bridging from the space for one eye to the other was a band of the same strange off gold as before making what appeared to take the form of a blindfold or veil. As she turned the mask to examine the other side, it seemed that despite the 'blindfold' feature and lacking spaces for eyes upon the mask, the back did have indents for ones vision and...if she was not mistaken she could 'just' make out the ground beneath her as she gazed into the perfectly smooth mask in her grasp. Though there was something through the gaps that seemed..off..

Flashlight237

Postby Flashlight237 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:45 pm

"They're all around her," Dawn telepathically said. "I bet the traps you found surround more traps too. Whatever you do, little piggie, get away from that area and sit."

Then more thoughts came into Dawn's head. Figures. The dumber they are, the more defensive they can be. In this case, Amberlust apparently has an utterly terrible working memory, I mean she saw my piglet link itself to my fossilized cricket just by touching it, yet she axed me when I tried to get a Scraply to just TOUCH the stone. Speaking of Scraplies, I sure hope the Scraplies will be fine now that I got everything all sorted out with them... ALMOST everything; both Amberlust and the Scraplies will need to sort things out. That or I have to. Might as well wait for Amberlust to pop out so I can explain everything to her; heck, I'll even slap some sense into Amberlust if it's necessary, and there's a high chance that I'll have to slap her.

bond56

Postby bond56 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:41 pm

Hannah shudders, moaning mutely as she struggled and strained against her non existent bondage, her pussy practically soaking wet as her juices dripped down her legs. her nipples hard under the metal bondage as her eyes where clenched shut from the mind numbing pleasure that was rushing through her body, leaving her on the edge. before long, her eye shoot open as she stains against whatever was holding her down, arching her back as she through her head back, her body shaking as she cummed hard, her eyes rolls back. before falling back limply, spamsing and twitching.

she gasped feeling her voice return and what was ever holding her down disappear, looking up towards the spirit, she gives a small, shy smile leaning into the kiss "please we both know who the real master is" she hums in a strained voice, blushing as she watched the spirits hand intently watching as the new onyx flame form. leaning down as she nuzzled the flame, giggling slightly before it flew into her metal bindings as she sat up shakily "no, thank you for that ... master", taking a quick look around for a new exit, she laid back down, cuddling closer to the spirit "is it okay if i stay here for a bit to catch my breath?" she yawns out

Return to “Product Testing (Roleplay)”